Monday, April 13, 2009

Blessed

Blessed

I'm so blessed~(: God really spoils me sometimes (Of coz, He does it occasionally to not let it go to my head so often =.=)

Like I said, God is my very humorous King of Kings ^^ But He is also my disciplinarian. I know there will definitely be consequences when I sin.

Sat was our 1st unit meeting in 2009 (: I was the game master for [Who wants to be a millionaire] I was mostly very zi-high plus my station is such a braniac station= not that appealing/entertaining.

Then after that, I met up with Nia & Sijie for dinner at Changi Airport (LOLS~) staff canteen (An even bigger LOLS~) We had fun just chilling. My love lang is quality time so when we ended up in Starbucks reading newspapers & brushing up on what's happening in the world (World War III could have happened for all I know & I would be in my own LALA-land) I was really happy (: It's amazing how good friends can just hang around & chill. Just chatting & laughing. So simple yet thoroughly enjoyable (:

Easter service on Sunday was great! We saw a huge number of converts (: although Pastor Jeff was unwell, God really worked through Him! Our pastor really has God's favour~

Then today I went to meet Linxiu for badminton. I FEEL SO HEALTHY! ^^ But I'm aching all over now. We booked the courts for 2 hours so we took only 2/3 super short breaks in between. Mind you, we really utilised the whole court running about. I feel so happy & contented now~& with eating more vege+drinking more fruit juice & eating mre yoghurt, I think God will be happy too!

& then MOE called me today to go down for interview. wow I am shortlisted? O.o are you serious? Ok maybe that's not a good thing because I am really bad at interviews. & it's on thursday =.= I was wondering whether God will be so humorous as to make it clash with caregroup & ask me which is more impt to me. I think that is quite likely LOLS xP when it comes to things like this, I'll usually reschedule unless really really cannot.

No news from MICA yet T.T I wonder how I fared for the psychometric test ): Didn't finish the 2nd test T.T oh well, God is really giving me so much of a bonus already so I should not fret over it if I don't get it. Seriously, I think I deserve worse. God's grace is just beyond words (:

I received acceptance letter frm NTU communication studies. & NUS Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences.

A teacher VS a producer/information officer/a director/a journalist. HmM [".]

I can only say, thank You God. I really don't deserve this.



Seriously, I think if I don't give God my all after all He's done for me/given me, may I be struck by lightning & die spiritually in hell @_@