Sunday, April 5, 2009

T_T Nostalgia

T_T Nostalgic

I just read Justina's post that's partly about TJ cg. When there was Louis leading Oliver Tay Junwei, Melissa, Cheng Ying, Dennis Kwek, Justina herself & me... Xianjue would come sometimes & MIA sometimes. Some left the race but pray that they are still walking right with God though they are no longer serving Him in church (:

SO NOSTALGIC ^^ I really miss those times! *Reminiscing*

hahas Justina's post got me thinking... heys, we TJCians were really such a warm & funny family of God.


Pastor Shirley was joking that when we serve God in church, we can actually become prettier/ more handsome during service sermon! ^^ (One of the bonuses of serving God HEEX xD)

Then Louis Peter was trying to make up for being mean to me in front of Ryan (poor Ryan stuck between me & Louis during service) [He kept saying stupid crappy jokes to suan me & I returned them with the same tenacity]

So when I said, heys Oliver Tay Junwei really became more handsome (you gotta see how he used to look like when he was in J1 LOLS) He agreed & then said, actually I think you became prettier too. & I immediately knew that he was crapping AGAIN (as usual) so I said, I 1 year only lehs [."]

so he told Ryan, "see! it's not I don't want to compliment her, when I do she rejects it instantly"

Louis Peter, stop being mean to me (LOLS) or Ryan will think that we don't love each other!!! (: HAHAS~


Oliver Tay Junwei's hair is like OH MY TIAN super long now =.= HAHAS & Den has no hair now (NS)Chengying & Oliver Tay Junwei are so gona lose their hair soon too! Louis' hair is still the same= uncontrollable. But oh well, NS = snip snip for him. I think all of us girls have definitely become prettier. I guess it's the radiance of being God's children (: *angelic grin*

LOLS~ I think anyone who works under/with Louis Peter will always say this: Louis is so LONG WINDED & such a slave driver! (: Even Justina agrees with me ^^ Shall not elaborate on Louis cause I'm still gona be seeing him around longer [."]

Oliver is really a very crappy but spiritual+wise man. (I think it runs in Apinun's sheeps. Louis Hor is another classic example of a crappy but SUPER hungry for God & wise man of God) We'd be the only 2 ppl left on the train home when Louis leaves at Kallang. Den drops off at Paya Lebar. Initially, it was all crap no serious talk with this man. Then I guess the big turning point came during HEROES church Camp (refer to photo above) when I really opened up & God really impacted upon me how wise my fellow cg member is (By God's grace) & then pioneering.

Den would always brighten up my day with his encouraging smses & his sensitivity in showing his love for his cg members by staying silent & just giving me his presence. & his lame+crappy jokes really really freeze people to death. & thus I dubbed him "Lamer King." It is always super funny to see Louis peter confess his love to this sheep of his & seeing Den reject it outrightly immediately. But they are really one of the most openly loving shepherd sheep I have ever seen! (: LOLS~! AAAWWW ^^ Den would always help us with maths/bio/chem (the last 2 are irrelevant for me) & he is a smart man who seeks God with a sincere heart.

Chengying... OhH where do I even begin? He is so annoying at times with all his "ZZzzzz" to show his sian-ness/irritation. LOLS? O.o but he has grown SO MUCH from the day I knew him through tianjin exchange programme. Although he's sometimes insensitive, but he knows that we need to support our leader & Louis would never do anything to harm us (besides killing us with long teachings when we are already so tired after a whole day of school! =.= UGH) thank God for CY, my brother whom I can talk to about anything, spiritual or crappy. I think he is very competitive! as in, he is always so desperate to grow in God! hahas, of course, spiritual hunger is without a doubt, great^^

Justina! I have this permanent picture of her fixed in my mind: A memory of her laughing very hard whenever our cg does something stupid. Though I didn't get to know her very well compared to everyone else, I know without a doubt that this is a godly woman who wants to serve God to her very best. I will always remember the 1st time Louis asked me to lead Holy Comm when I was a new believer. I was freaked out (that's an understatement) & she offered to help me say the prayer, she even provided me with the opening. In the end, ex-scaredy-cat-Chloe led the prayer herself (: Though it was for a short period, I know this CL of mine really loves her ppl & wants to give all to grow them ^^

Mel... hahas, where do I begin? My 1st shepherd. Who kept feeding & feeding & feeding me with teaching after teaching after teaching! When I changed shepherd, it took me some time to become more "independent" & to depend on God more than on my human shepherd (: i am a bloated sheep thanks to Mel. Actually it's thanks to Shanrui coz she feeds Mel like duno wad=.= i think what I will always remember was the day we went to do survey for Christmas along the streets near our church. & I stood there for more than 1 hour plus trying to get ONE youth stranger to do the survey. & nobody wanted to. So I went to the back of OG & cried my heart out. Mel came to talk to me & I got over the disappointment.

& also during HEROES camp when there were only the 2 of us from TJ caregroup (refer to photo above again) that was one of the things I had a very hard time getting used to. To say I felt sian & upset & lost is really an understatement. But ultimately, we both know... even if everyone leaves, we will stay to serve because we know God loves us. We would also take turns sleeping on the SUPER hard wooden place near the window so that our dear J-LOh could get a good night's rest on the bed. HAHAS~ HEROES camp was like the camp that I felt that we were both impacted the most (:

Really thank God for TJ caregroup. God is the one that binds us together & they are the ones who keep me going on strong when I feel like crumbling. Hahas, & I am the crybaby in the cg because I cry at EVERYTHING! Holy comm, worship, camp. (especially camp I mean) Would spend time writing cards/printing encouragement for them on photos/sms them as we ran the race together. & I would always remember the one time I lost my temper in front of them when I was still very spiritually young. OPS @_@

I love this family of God! ^^

Even if we are serving God in different ministry/groups as different roles, the bond from being in TJ cg will never ever break. Thank God for these brothers & sisters who have devoted their lives to You.


I pray that the new generation of TJ caregroup will be built strong by God's grace, growing continually from strength to strength, to have even more brothers & sisters committed to following God all the way.

God, please give me the priviledge to see everyone in TJ cg going for church camp this June, to see them be convicted to serve You!!!! (: