Monday, March 30, 2009

Update

Update

Back from Malaysia yesterday. Went there because of the Qing Ming Festival where we went back to Malaysia Seremban to pay respects to our ancestors. Even though I always felt that it is important to remember where you are from & your ancestors, I don't think it should be seen as a form of worship. It is like part of our chinese culture, like Chinese New Year (:

It was nice bonding with our relatives ^^ We went to eat crab with large pincers XP

Last Friday we had farewell for the pioneers caregroup (: thank God it was on friday. Because I went to Malaysia on saturday+sunday, I couldn't go for the farewell on saturday =.= GOSH & I had sent photos in T.T didn't get to see them ):

Playing amongst ourselves & singing before our leaders came in. LOLS~

OH TIAN I am going to miss Oliver & his guitar playing "Till I see You."


My shepherd, my CL & Nicole were super funny cause it was called "POP" (Passing out parade) then, for the opening they wanted to march in but they failed quite badly XD hahas~~

I am having a hard time arranging the photos in chronological order. This was us going to Simpang on the bus after the farewell at Mellville Park. Yes J-Loh was there to speak to us.
Us having supper outside the LAN shop where we played L4D. YES Chloe played L4D & found it fun ^^ But yahs, I was quite a burden to my team (Louis Peter as leader, J-Loh & Kangli) I kept dying & getting lost & getting caught by the hunter/smoker =.=

The food here was nice, I spent only $4 but cause we (Api, Kangli, Michelle & I) shared, we got to eat cheese fries, roti john & chicken murtabak. YUM ^^ After that I cabbed home with Louis Chong who stays in Bishan (YES finally sum1 who stays in my area) AAWW I think I will miss the rides home on MRT/bus/taxi with him ): Nvm I'm sure we will forever have the bond of a family in God wherever we are ^^

Picture above: In the bus & LOLS to my shepherd's sad expression.
We had pizza for snacks. (It was already past lunch time)YES Y-hope classic: Sit in a circle. Affirmation time! ^^ We had to keep it short so I really cut short my affirmation to SHORT SHORT SHORT. Really. You might find that hard to believe but yes, it was short.

After I finished affirming Oliver Tay Junwei (I must call his full name whenever I refer to him. A very lame joke) He was like, "HUHS? so short?"

Yes, the art of self control. (: & doing what your leaderS (plural cause two people gave me the same reminder before affirmations) tell you to ^^ (as they follow God of course)

AAHHH I can't adjust where I want to put my photos properly=.= Picture below: overexposed flash making me look like a radiant vampire (OOOOHHH I don't mind being one to marry Edward Cullen ^^)
It was very very touching to see that there are so many strong friendships built in this family of God.
I think the most touching scene for me was when we were outside the function room already, in a circle & Louis Peter gave out the keys to everyone who was moving on. He said that, everyone has the key to God. This caregroup is not the key to God. The key to God is always with us. It is in us.

He also said, that we are really the people whom the leaders all give a part of their heart to. Kangli summed her feelings up short & sweet, "Thank you." When the 3 of them sung "Thank you for giving to the Lord" & Kangli started tearing, Louis' voice started to break, I was like AAAHHH will you all stop making me want to cry??? *sobs*

As I was in malaysia on sat, then it struck me very forcefully...(Yes I know I am quite retarded) heys, they are really moving on le T_T A wave of indescribable sadness swept over me. Then God told me, heys, really, my dear child, it's not like you're never going to see them.

& only then could I smile & laugh at myself, Yes God, I am being very silly. They will definitely continue to grow & serve You there. So will I when I move over!!!! ^^

We WILL build TJ strong! & I will want to go up to heaven & tell my King that heys, God, we really gave our best & we planted a strong & biblical seed community there, in the land where You first touched my life.

I am starting to miss them all already ): But heys, very very soon we will see each other! ^^