A's are creeping up
We affirmed Lisa cause her 18th birthday was on thursday. yups... It was a very failed surprise attempt... -.-" so obvious [."]
LOLs, somehow we took 120+ photos in that short time span. I wrote this LONG affirmation thingy on notebook paper & Lisa took it after I finished reading. LOLS? O.o
Will upload photos after A's
I wrote a list of things to do after A's... it's now 12 items long. Pasted it on my wardrobe so I'll see it everyday when I'm combing my hair or something [".]
I can't wait for A's to be over already...
God, I really pray that You'll see me through this gruelling 4 weeks...! Especially the 2nd week! Monday afternoon Lit paper 1, Tuesday afternoon Econs essays, Wednesday Morning CSC SBQ, Afternoon Econs CSQ. SO OH MY GOSH LAHS =.= which smart alec put Econs & CSC on the same day???!!!! Kill the person T.T
Okies, so A's start on monday for me. GP. I've FINALLY been getting into the exam mood, sitting down & obediently doing my work & studying & spending less time on stupid mindless tv programmes, (excluding watching the News which help for GP)
I've been neglecting GP, I pray that I'll do well for it, I need at least B to get into Mass Comm.
Frankly speaking, I'm very worried about what will happen if I don't get good grades.
But I know that God will definitely see me through it all, watching over me, so I'm worrying in vain. Whatever my results, I pray that He will give me the strength & maturity to not blame myself too much (Which I often do) or even Him (which I do when I face saddening stuff, often forgetting that I emerge from them stronger). & to have the awareness that God already has a place for me & it's all in His plan which we humans can never fathom.
What Shanrui said that day struck me. We don't serve God to get good results. Yah, we really don't. & shouldn't.
God, grant me supernatural wisdom & peace!!! (: I thank You for the results I'm gonna get in advance, & for the peace that You'll give me throughout this period to do my best. God will top up the rest~ ^^
To all A level candidates: God bless you, all the best~!
Pray for all my friends who are taking A's alongside me, pray that we all have the self control to study hard & not wander away & that we will absorb all that we learn & be alert & at our best during the exam itself! (:
I will fast from blogging until 24th November which is my last A level paper, Lit paper 4... So don't waste time coming to my blog, GO STUDY Y'ALL!!! xD