Wednesday, October 1, 2008

MP3 player or Micro SD card for phone?

MP3 player or Micro SD card for phone?

This morning was a great day (though I'm still halfway through my IS but it's going well, cause I know this time I will do well after a great consultation ^^) So happy x)

God blessed me in many ways.

Although we wanted a nice family day so my father brought us out to eat. We were looking forward to eating Dim Sum at some Hongkong based shop in Sunshine Plaza (Near Nafa) called Victor's Kitchen. It has AWESOME food! Someday I really want to bring the friends I love there. It's really superb!!! xP

But then... we reached at 8 plus. & it was closed. It opens at.... 10.30am. We were like... NO!!! We have to wait 2 hours? & none of the shops in the plaza was open (so early =.=) we had nowhere to go window shopping.

So Dad drove us to Red Star Hotel which sells amazing Dim Sum (though it is definitely more ex than Victor's kithen) BUT we were too late to eat there. The crowd outside the restaurant told us that we'd have to wait at least 1 hour to get inside T.T

So we were like... Oh my, we are too early for Victor's Kitchen, too late for Red Star =.= What a terrible time lahs! @_@

Then we drove to outram park, where there's a breakfast shop at its exit which sells this delicious french toast like thing with kaya & peanut butter inside. (I LOVE IT XD) But then... it opens at 10.30am also.

WHAT?!?!

So we walked to Chinatown & ate there instead. Ate dumpling noodles & fried dumpling (Guo Tie) & fishballs (YAY, nice fishballs) But I scalded my tongue eating fishballs.

Then my sister didn't like the taste of the gravy for the noodles so we accompanied her to go eat at Outram Park. (By that time it had opened) Before that, my brother just randomly said, hey, let's go walk around in the shopping centre next to it.

So me, my bro (who is now taller than me & claims he can say that he's my elder bro & everyone will believe him =.= UGH lols) & my dad went inside.

I had brought out $200, intending to buy a mp3 player, Creative's ZEN model 8GB which costs $209. plus the charger so that I don't need to charge with computer power which costs $29. Totaly... about $238. (I was hoping my mum would subsidise me that $38 LOLS) Wanted to check out the price at Sim Lim Square.

But then when we went in, we instantly saw this handphone shop. & it just struck me. So I asked, how much is the 2GB memory card for handphone? Then it was... $15!!! I was like... OH MY SKY, If I buy this, & just keep deleting my songs (anyway 2GB is even bigger than my mp3 player which is now spoilt) then I can save... Like... $223????

God is so cool, last night I was still wondering whether I should really buy. But I brought the $$ out anyway because I was so indecisive. Then when my mum said I should buy during Xmas when it's cheaper but I felt quite irritable & I was like =.= But in the end, God really answered my prayer & threw the Micro SD card in my way. So... I can save all the $$ for church camp & for prom. (In the first place I shouldn't even be using that money cause I need it sia)

Okies, fine, so I know I'm in the wrong. I shouldn't be tempted with such luxuries. I don't need a 8GB mp4 player just to watch videos. It's more like a want. I'm so @_@ that I didn't see it lahs, I'm so thankful that somehow God put a stop to my greed. In a very kind & loving way. & then now I don't even need to carry a mp3 player & a handphone. It's much more convenient.

WOW, God is so amazing! (:

All bloated, we went to Sim Lim Square. where my dad bought cables to connect the stereo to the dvd player. & my sis bought her memory card. (Sony Ericsson phone can't use my memory card type, it's not compatible) & hers was like, $7 more ex than mine.

I feel so blessed & special & loved by God. & my family too. I love bonding times when we go out to eat. Though sometimes my father's hot temper is quite a killjoy. But somehow we kids tend to liven the atmosphere with our crappy observations.

Okies, back to IS? x_x YEAH, don't be lazy, CHLOE! @_@