Tuesday, October 7, 2008

God is my shepherd

God is my ultimate shepherd

I will really miss you lorhs... Though we have our up's & down's, I love you so, so, so much. Undeniably. Can't deny it even if I try to. & even if I don't show it very often, I really truly do.

I totally understand, I think this will work out for the best (: & like you said, make an effort to make it work out lorhs. & don't compare & expect others to meet your expectations.

Louis once told me about emotional attachment. Okies so, I'm emotionally attached to you cause if I trust someone, I will automatically rely on that person in some degree. But like you said, it's ok since I don't over-rely. (Hahas, cause God's arms are always warmer & His words more comforting than what any man can ever say. & His power & presence are like... Oh my sky, indescribable ^^ awesome God we have sia)

I will remember all the times we spent together. & all the efforts we each took to know each other better. AhH, we're finally at the level before all the 'downs' came & now... [."] Aiyah, never mind lahs (: not like we're not gona see each other like that-.-"

Hahas, you probably don't know this but when I thought it was over, I phoned CY & cried on the phone talking to him (not intentionally cry lahs =.=) about you. LOLS, thank you CY for being understanding & giving good advice. & not freaking out when I completely broke down. HAHAS x) & though it was a roller coaster ride during that period, wow, I really never realised how much you meant to me until things became like that. Oh my...& I cried reading your encouragement that you wrote for me on my birthday. & I could see the effort & time put in to make the card. (I should know, I burn alota time making cards for people quite often) & then I cried again praying for you.

Thank God you chose to believe that God's plan thrash our best anytime, even when we're not in His best plan (: & after that, I really realise & totally understand how tough it is for you. & the struggles you face. I admire you for clinging on. I believe you can continue doing it with Him if you've been doing it for this period ^^ Cling onto God & His promises worhs~ ^^

I was very touched when you said that actually you would have chosen to keep me if you could help it. Thank you for loving me (:
It was a sweet thing to say. I'm not an easy sheep to take man. Thanks for trying (Hahas, everything tell God then feel like it account to you =.= diaos) I hope you find the joy in serving soon worhs XP Jiayou lehs~

Mulling in hot water with God whilst bathing, He said, He is my ultimate shepherd. & He will take care of all my needs. & His grace is abounding.

Anyway, Kangli is really nice & sweet too, I think God will put me in good hands ^^ & it's a good chance to grow. I will change shepherd sooner or later anyway. Sticking to one throughout is like, kinda impossible. Afterall, God's plan will always thrash what we think is the best for us. You can't argue with this Being who created the universe.

Kies lah, I love you alot & we're still sister in Christ in this same care group, running this race with God, for God. God bless you, my 1st sheppie~^^ Thanks for the foundation you laid for me at the beginning. Without a strong base, the building will collapse. So late already, I better go sleep.

x) Nites & sweet dreams~ Hope you don't have nightmare again.