Saturday, October 4, 2008

Patience

Patience

Today God really struck me with the fact that I'm very impatient & irritable at times. There are too many examples to cite. 1 recent one would be this afternoon when I met Louis & Mel outside OG. My hp earphones didn't come off properly so I let out an exasperated groan. "ARGH" & Louis asked, why are you so angry? I was like, no, more like irritable. & he agreed. Then another even more recent example would be just now. You see, I wanted to edit my IS cause I realised that it wasn't perfect yet. Plus my teacher would have sent it back with comments to change it. Then my bro who was home the WHOLE day & playing on the computer throughout (Witnesses: My mom & sis) was hogging the computer even though he knew perfectly well when I woke up at 8am to go to tuition he was ALREADY PLAYING THE COMPUTER. & when we got home after dinner outside & he bathed, HE WAS HOGGING THE COMPUTER AGAIN.

Okies, so obviously I'm still not very over it [."] Cause it just didn't make sense to me.
When things don't make sense to me, my natural reaction is to complain to my Heavenly Daddy. & then sometimes I'm so irritated & so upset that I feel so disturbed & I can't even hear Him properly. Most of the time, after a round of whining, I feel like my whole mouth hurts after that =.= Okies, that's 1 reason not to whine so often.

Then another thing I'm so prone to doing is, God why You let my other computer spoil then my bro come & snatch the computer I always use to do homework??!!! aaaahhhhh! *exasperated sound again*

Now that I think back... Oh my sky, Chloe, you are ridiculous can? *shakes Chloe* STOP DOING THAT! Stop blaming God for every single tiny weeny thing that is not going well in your life man!

I think besides Patience (which is part of the Fruit of the Spirit) I also need Peace. To know that God is always in control & to not be so quick to blame others.


===========

On a happier note, went to watch a movie on Friday. Went to watch Painted Skin 画皮 with Sijie & Yixiu at Princess in Bedok Central. it was adapted from Strange Tales for Liao Zhai聊斋志异,A series of compiled ghost/demon stories set in the chinese olden era. I read the summarised novel version of the story. It was quite different & less nice. I prefer the movie story line.

Hahas, I kept linking the movie & parts of it to Othello & concepts as I was watching. (LOLS Mrs Lofthouse would be proud) & I went out of the theatre feeling happy, as in, the ending was nice though it was the typical happily ever after kind. But I loved the little whitey foxy (: so cutie xP The male character Wang Sheng inside the show rekindled hope for men to me. LOLS, sorry but I'm very cynical when it comes to men resisting temptations, especially when they're faced with a pretty woman who claims she's in love with them. Call me sexist, but I really think only a rare precious few can be found in this world x_x sorry @_@

I experienced carthasis. the music was awesome, it totally fitted with the plot. Though it wasn't enough to make me cry, I was tearing at the sad part. Then was totally ruined cause of the weird turn of events =.= (Xiu & Sijie thought it was normal but I was like -.-")

Anyway I'd give it 4 out of 5 stars (: Pretty female characters. All 3 of them are pretty ^^ Wow after watching this movie, I really think Zhou Xun is VERY pretty (used to think she was ok only) She looks ravishing in olden chinese clothes. But she is too skinny @_@ & the plot was quite unexpected yet expected in a way. I like happy endings^^ But Chen Kun (the husband aka Wang Sheng) & Zhao Wei (the wife) don't look that compatible cause one is too tanned, the other too fair. But Chen Kun looks handsome ^^ Hahas~I like Qi Yi Wu, but found his role irritating & a bit extra @_@ OPS. But still like him as an actor. Special effects was good. Music appropriate. Clothes pretty. & set+props amazing. Plot good too.

Hahas~ Nice theme song too. Would have a nicer time if it didn't cost us $7. Thought it'd be cheaper but was more ex & the experience wasn't so nice. Seats are not as gd as Cathay's, screen not as big either. Oh well [".]