Sunday, October 19, 2008

Photos

Classic Chloe moments aka CCM (invented by the ingenious Hyun Ae) / Photos of Chloe & Random ThoughtsThis was taken by Sijie, expose all my unglamness =.= We were in Bedok Pizza Hut after farewell concert (: With Yvonne, Xinya, Xiu & Sijie.
@_@ aaaaahhhh T.T I look fat here. I really should go on a diet / exercise plan.
This is known as my classic "What is this?"
Me & Chewyan (: Miss her so much! Can't wait for A's to end to meet up with her & chill out!!! Can't believe how much we've drfited apart T.T sadded ):

Check out my super duper ugly expression x) LOLS x_x I look like I just ate something sour/bitter.

I don't know what to say to both of you about this [."] From my POV, it's a bit of stubborness on both sides. But like Den said, pray lorhs~ He's right, you know, cause... what else can we do? [".] You know, Louis once told me, the closer we walk with each other, the higher the chances are of stepping on each others' feet.

Misunderstandings & quarrels. Destroyer of relationships & ties. It was really x_x for me when Huiyi & Hweeli drifted further & further & further apart...

I usually don't say anything when I'm irritated/upset. For me, it works wonders because I salvage the relationship & I really prevent a lot of quarrels. One thing I really can't stand is quarrels. What if my temporal unhappiness /irritation ruins years of friendship? It's not worth it to me. Anyway, I can deal with it.

Then again, it makes me so afraid to voice out. Because I'm afraid to lose. Jasmine once told me, we live to put a smile on God's face, not other peoples'. I couldn't agree more. By the way, speaking of her, happy birthday to Jasmine! (: Really admire you & how you are really able to speak right into peoples' hearts & lives & your words of wisdom really enlighten me & give me a whole new insight into God's love & God's people. Strive on with God, my dear leader~

Back to putting a smile on others' faces... I live to put a smile on God's face that's for sure, but when possible, I want to put a smile on others' faces too. That explains my postcards, photos, encouragement, e-cards, random gifts, letters (: Encouraging others makes me feel happy ^^

Once I was talking to Louis & he was telling me, do you know that you tend to make people feel cheerful & happy when talking to you? No, I don't. Then I was saying, maybe I give out too much joy, I end up being zapped that all my joy leaves me. Hahas, warped theory x_x

Nvm, I get my source of joy from God. & it should never run out. I shouldn't feel zapped from giving too much. Giving is better than receiving to me (:

Am I always too quick to apologise? Even when I'm not in the wrong? I guess my insecurities result from those 3 years. Of giving in so much (even when he's the one who owes me an apology) that I'd feel so tired. Of giving so much of me that I had no place for me. & because he never did look back despite all that I've given. Because I wasn't her. Comparisons made things worse.

But now I have God, I should no longer be like that anymore. But am I still? Deep down, afraid to lose others, so afraid of quarrels & disagreements that I'd be first to say sorry even when I'm not in the wrong...It will take time to change, but I can do it with God. Because He loves me for who I am. He doesn't judge me for what I can't do. He says, my child, you've done your best, that's enough for Me (:

God's love for me makes me feel like I'm jumping on clouds~! <3

Random thought: I really should straighten my fringe after A's, it's getting out of hand.

Another random thought: His birthday is coming. 26th October.

Another, another random thought: Dear's birthday is coming. 24th October. I haven't prepared anything. Think I'll drop him an e-card, Chloe style, Gp essay length. lols~xP

Frivolous thought: I want to watch High School Musical 3 on 24th October! But it's so near... & I don't know of anyone who would be interested @_@ aaahhh T.T Chloe, concentrate! A's are merely 2 weeks away!!!! ):