Wu Xia Liang Zhu (The Butterfly Lovers)
Wu Zun & Charlene Choi (:
So funny to see Wu Zun in olden clothes, am used to seeing Charlene Choi in these type of clothes x)
He finally fulfilled his dream of making a movie ^^ Being unable to wait, I already confirm going to watch it with Yixiu on thursday (: YAY~!!! She was so enthu, she was like, "on arh! Set arh!" LOLS x) YAY~!! Duno who else wana come, we r definitely going town area, going to PS or maybe Cathay Cineleisure (: I don't like GV, cheat people $$$, say no student offer =.= can't stand it. Especially in city areas. Cathay is best anytime, always got $6 one as long as u come at the correct timing (: Cathay ROCKS!! ^^
YEAH man, Wu zun as the main character will get so much screen time x) YAY, God, if only I could marry him x_x *dreams wistfully* Oh well.... *bubble burst* that's like so 1 in a billion chances...-.-" He's like how many years older than me & he lives in Taiwan & is like, so unreachable. Plus I don't even know what his character's like =.=
But is quite =.= cause we all know that the butterfly lovers ended up in misery. Although they both turned into butterflies at the end & were hence together, but still...don't butterflies have short lifespan?
Yesterday my QT with God picked up. I've decided to read both the New & Old Testament simulataneously x_x Anyway I realised to my horror that I've not been utilising my Study Bible that I was once so passionate about to its maximum potential. Cause it's very big & new, I don't want to spoil it so I feel like I'm on tenterhooks even when I'm just flipping pages @_@
I can't wait for thursday! Wu Zun here I come (x Hahas ~~~ Anyway, whoever wana join can just text me xP