Thursday, October 2, 2008

Submitted IS

Submitted IS

Lord, I pray that my IS will do well enough for me to get an A for A levels. I thank You for the discipline You've given me (though I still slack at times but I completed it eventually with 8000+ words initially before summarising) I pray that Your will be done, please take me where it is best for me, I know my future is in Your hands.

Lord, I pray that we will all do well for our A levels, just like O levels when we got back our results & You answered my prayer that everyone around me would do well enough, even though I didn't even know you. You are a God of miracles, God & I trust that there is nothing too impossible for You. Being supernatural is natural for You. Lord, I pray that You will be with me as I dash for this last part of the race (on both studies & outreach) Pray that I will not fall away, if I do, please send someone or pull me back to You. Remind me of Your neverending grace & love.

I leave my IS's fate in Your hands, Lord. I pray that You will oversee it & if it's in Your will, please give me good results & the strength to overcome the dejection if it is not & to cling on strongly to Your promises.

But I know God is good to me (: He answers my prayers all the time, is just sometimes it's later then when I want it. But God gives at perfect timing, who can contend with an ultra intelligent God like Him? xP Nobody.