Monday, June 30, 2008

God is the love of my life

God, the love of my life

God has been speaking to me continually through His Word exceptionally alot in the past week & now. AhH this is totally how I should be feeling reading His Word! Excited & inspired & in awe of God! Hahas, YES, I'm finally back to that zeal when I was a new believer~! ^^V YAY~! It's all thanks to God. Wudn't be possible wifout Him. Of coz, I got put in more effort & try to be more disciplined too (: *Chloe gives herself a pat on her head* but then, most of e credit goes to God for making it possible too xP

2dae was quite =.= got back results. Not as gd, but quite expected. I didn't study that hard. @_@ So I'm quite thankful for the results I have even though they're not glorifying God in any sense coz they're really quite terrible @_@ So... Shall work on that. God, help me in this area (:

Lessons haf begun. Finally feels lyk sch. I'm very very stunned, struck with the realisation that we are about merely 9/10 weeks to prelims. Extra lessons have messed up everything. My tuition... Meeting up with people. Bringing visitors. So obviously switch tuition lorhs. I tell u, I really detest... (Yes, Chloe seldom uses the word detest but I really do detest) I detest going for tuition on monday, because it's the day I'm thoroughly exhausted & totally burnt out!!! T_T & u ask me to go for 3 hours of econs tuition (got snack break in between) but still... OH MY @_@ I either fall asleep or my mind wanders everywhere, except in e classroom, concentrating. But I don't have a choice coz either that or I don't bring visitors or I skip service.

So after weighing the cost & benefits, I decided *SIGHS*

Hahas, so they say, christian life is not worry free. Yups, we're but humans too! x_x Juz tat we haf sum1 watching over us, strengthening us & is on our side~

Kies, God, let me continue to be this disciplined (minus the not concentrating in econs tuition *seriously, u can't blame me lahs, after we got back lit paper, then haf 2 rush off to bishan from TJC then walk at supa fast speed to e tuition centre* @_@ Okies, Chloe, u're making excuses)

Shall end off with this verse. Colossians 2:6
So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in Him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.

Thank You Lord, for everything (: You're the love of my life! ^^

Btw, about God spoiling me... today He asked me, if what happened wasn't the way it turns out, would I have strayed away from Him? ErR- much as I'd like to say no, yahs. @_@ sort of. So... I think I see why already.

Juz whack, Chloe!!! Just whack & heck care what happens next! (I sound so barbaric)

Btw, the name Chloe is in the Bible! So happy when I saw it that time during Quiet Time. It's in 1 Corinthians 1:11. But I dun really noe wad she did? O.o But nvm, at least it's inside!!! (: Hahas~^^

On a random note... God, I want to be a shepherd!! T.T & I really hope to see new converts in TJ care group! T_T I've never experienced e joy of seeing any new believer brothers/sisters in TJ care group after I came! T.T SOBS