Tuesday, June 3, 2008

IT Club camp

3rd June 08 (Tuesday)

I think I'm going to refrain from blogging ... until the JCTs are over. So that I will not keep spending so much time on blogging & juz waste precious revision time x_x (as I've been doing for the past 1 week) =.= & also... for the first time since I had my first totally shocking + amazing encounter with God which led to the start of my walk with God, I actually really want to receive my holy spirit anointing!! As in, I want a real actual outward manifestation that the Holy Spirit is like, totally within me. So I shall set aside e tym for blogging to seek God faithfully, to ask Him for it.

Oh my sky!!! But then maybe I need to ask God what is it that I've not given & submitted completely to Him. Besides the disbelief tat we can speak in tongues after we have received it.

& blogging is quite impt 2 me, so yahs [."] It's not sumthing that I find easy to give up since... it's becum 1 of my pastimes

Tat tym I stopped using MSN messenger temporarily. I didn't even appear off9. (But now I appear off9 lahs LOLS)

So if I blog in any of my blogs, u noe wad 2 do...scold me! LOLS =.= diao -.-" Actuali I can still blog in my private blog & nobody will noe, but then tat totally defeats e purpose [."]

Once again, self-discipline...

I think church camp will be super fun (: I guess I'll only be able to update in this blog 2 weeks after it ended. I can't wait, I really want to go there & meet God & to really be refreshed in Him & really really love Him so much more & more!

Anyway, I'm now blogging in e com lab of TJC (IT Club camp) It was fun today. I realise that even though I was very self-high (zi-high in chinese) it somehow managed to break e awkwardness wif others. Coz there were xinmin sec media club students who came to our school to join us until about 4pm plus since morning. & somehow, I could do it u noe!!! I was so surprised & thankful to God. God, I really duno how to thank You lahs, You've made it so easy for me to talk & get to noe others, especially the J1s whom I didn't even noe b4 today! I mean, of coz dere's still a long way to go lahs =.= we just got to noe each other only.... then I already started to test water... (:

"Oh, I'm going to a church workshop." "Thank God for it." "Oh, I must remember to bring face moisturiser for my church camp next week." ETC ETC...

wahaha, so scheming x_x HmM [."] & so far I dun think any of em haf been saved yet. Coz if sum1 tell me this type of things, I will instantly say "Oh, wad church r u from?" "You have a personal relationship with God too?" Or is it just me? O.o

Still quite hard to start talking about the gospel. Pray that God will really speak through me & just speak directly into their hearts.

I really thank God for all the courage that He gave me. To be zi-high & lame & all happy & excited & joyful & ruminating cheer when every1 else is lyk, staring at u as though u were mad or juz being really sian. Now I think every1 noes Chloe as the zi-high girl =.= oh me, oh my!!

I'm really very thankful to God (: Coz for now, I feel lyk ever since I've been so far from Him, I'm finally drawing closer & closer back to Him. I hope our relationship can improve by leaps & bounds before camp starts so that I'm all geared up for camp!

Word For Life is good, I'm really glad I took tym off IT camp to go down for it. I think what they teach are fundamentals which most of it is known to most christians, but I'm really glad that we are being taught the importance again, so tat it's really reinforced. & I guess I have a new insight on certain things after it. This is why they say never think that you have learnt everything there is to know.

2dae I "koped" songs from Den in e morning. 95% praise & worship songs. & I'm so glad I took "Heart of worship" from him. Coz I'm totally in love with this song now. & we sang it during worship led by Debbie & Apinan during word for life 2dae. Maybe this is a message from God to me? (:

Thank You Lord, for being You~

Shall end off with a story in an email tat Eve forwarded to us.

Don't give up

One day I decided to quit...I quit my job, my relationship, my spirituality... I wanted to quit my life. I went to the woods to have one last talk with God. 'God', I asked, 'Can you give me one good reason not to quit?' His answer surprised me...

'Look around', He said. 'Do you see the fern and the bamboo?' 'Yes', I replied. 'When I planted the fern and the bamboo seeds, I t ook very good care of them. I gave them light. I gave them water. The fern quickly grew from the earth. Its brilliant green covered the floor. Yet nothing came from the bamboo seed. But I did not quit on the bamboo. In the second year the Fern grew more vibrant and plentiful. And again, nothing came from the bamboo seed. But I did not quit on the bamboo.

He said. 'In year three there was still nothing from the bamboo seed. But I would not quit. In year four, again, there was nothing from the bamboo seed. I would not quit.' He said.'Then in the fifth year a tiny sprout emerged from the earth. Compared to the fern it was seemingly small and insignificant...But just 6 months later the bamboo rose to over 100 feet tall. It had spent the five years growing roots. Those roots made it strong and gave it what it needed to survive. I would not give any of my creations a challenge it could not handle.'

He asked me. 'Did you know, my child, that all this time you have been struggling, you have actually been growing roots'. 'I would not quit on the bamboo. I will never quit on you.' 'Don't compare yourself to others.' He said. 'The bamboo had a different Purpose than the fern. Yet they both make the forest beautiful.'

'Your time will come', God said to me. 'You will rise high' 'How high should I rise?' I asked. 'How high will the bamboo rise?' He asked in return.'As high as it can?' I questioned. 'Yes.' He said, 'Give me glory by rising as high as you can.'

I left the forest and brought back this story. I hope these words can help you see that God will never give up on you. Never, Never, Never Give up. For the Prayer is not an option but an opportunity.Don't tell the Lord how big the problem is, tell the problem how Great the Lord is!

==========END===========

What an inspiring story!! (: cya all 1 week after school reopens when my mid years are over~~ *waves