Saturday, June 28, 2008

Service, brought JieQi

Joy~ (:

God has been giving me a lot of joy recently, even in some weird circumstances...

Lyk 2dae I had 2 queue 1 hour lyk tat for Siqi's birthday present. I feel bad tat I got it for her so late=.= OH MY, btw her bdae is 2dae!!! (: Happy bdae my darling ^^V

Aiyah, y I got so many darlings... I shud probably stop using tat word too often. Later my hubbieS get jealous. LOLS =.= so random... Anyway, be4 u mistake anythg, I'm not attached & my hubbies r lyk, girls -.-" I'm not les though... [".] hahas~

Anyway, as I was saying... HAIYO, Chloe, plz dun wander off all of a sudden. Yes, I was saying... we went John Little to buy her gift. E queue was lyk, super duper long. I gave up halfway coz it was reali very long. I thought I could go to another shop. In e end, tat shop dun haf nice styles for bags. Wad a disappointment T.T sighs... So I went back to John Little again to queue. Surprisingly, the normal Chloe wud go "UGH Y E QUEUE SO LONG?? GOD!!!" But then I was lyk... O.o huh? so long arhs? nvm lorhs... queue bahs, I dun haf a choice anyway -.-" LOLS then I was reading Bible while queuing. Not very conducive at all. Tink I'm gona re-read tt part later during my QT.

Joy, joy, joy~~~ ^^V thank You so much, Daddy God (:

Okies, 2dae Jieqi joined us for service x) YAY! thanks to Yiteng mostly, all I did was ask her down. Most of e convincing was done by Yiteng. Thank God for this wonderful sister of mine (:

YAY~ Friday I bought a slice of cake for her coz it was her birthday. e poor girl had JCTs exam on tat day!!! =.= oh my!!! Yixiu helped to hold e cake & get help from e guys at e climbing area to light e candle (: Then I put a card inside~ she told me she'd reply me, then so I rote a letter for her too! b4 she cud gif mine to me x) hee hees~ I think we'd start a postcard / letter exchanging thing, lyk angel & mortal liaos x_x hahas~~!!!!

HmM we will continue to pray for Jieqi. Hope tat 1 day her heart will really be open to You, Lord. Not juz blocking You out. I know it'll take tym. Let us not lose heart & juz continue to perservere. As Pastor Shirley said today during sermon,

Pour a bucket of blood to inspire a drop

Yups, so that is what I'll be doing ^^ It'll all be worth it for God.
Hahas, I shall keep an eye out for any potential sheep (: whee~!
1st, I must be more word-centered. For now, I've been doing quite well for Quiet Time. I think like it's gotten to a point where 1 day I dun do it, I feel super weird & less attuned to God. So... muz keep doing worhs, Chloe x)
okies, my shepherd will kill me if I dun rite this so... here goes
Chloe's fav food: (not in any particular order)
1) Tao-kao-noi original flavour seaweed
2) Eclaires from Papabread
3) Custard Puff from Papabread (yum xP )
4) Mango ice dessert from Ice Monster (SUPER NICE & SWEET)
5)
Chloe's hated/dislike food:
Okies, I haf 2 go do QT... So shall rite it tmr. B4 I go...
God, thank You for answering my prayers. Thank You for letting Jie Qi join us today. As I get to noe her more & more, I pray that You'll really move in me through the Holy Spirit. & You'll annoint me with words of wisdom that will speak directly into her heart. God, I pray that You'll give me discernment. Lord, I need discernment to tell when I've really overstepped the boundary, way beyond others' comfort zone & they're starting to want to avoid/hate me already. I don't mind pushing them though, Lord, because I know that I value our relationship that's why the more I should share of Your love, because there's no greater gift I can give to these people I love & care for than Your love, than a chance to get to know You for themselves, & not juz hear about it lyk it doesn't concern them. Lord, I pray for all my friends who have not come to know You yet. I pray for Sijie, Yvonne, Xinya, Jieqi, Jiayi, Yiheng, Shimon, Siqi, Fangyun, Siti and so many others. I pray that somehow, Lord, You'll really soften their hearts towards You. I pray that I'll have patience & perserverance. Lord, that what they say will not waver my faith in You & that You will work at Your own timing. I just give my best & You'll top up the rest. In Jesus' name, Amen.
Thank You, Lord. I know sometimes I might overdo it. So... for now...Holy Spirit, prompt me when I'm overdoing it. & yahs...I'll try again another time when the person is more receptive. Yups (:
I hope... Jiayi will come with an open heart next week & she won't pangsey me x_x hahas~ I really treasure my friendship with every single person God has placed in my life. But I'll trust our friendship is strong enough that they'll not avoid me juz because I proclaim my relationship with Him. (:
I want to be a good salt & light!!! ^^V more loving, more nice, more kind-hearted, more compassionate, more forgiving, less of "darn" & other negative sounding words. (Eve corrected me about my usage of darn tat day THANK U EVE ^^ )