1st June 2008 (Sunday)
Louis juz called me to ask about evaxing. I haf IT Club camp tmr. So I'm planning to use it to my advantage. MUHAHAHA~~ *sinister glint in eyes*
LOLS, heys, I'm saving people's souls here. So, dun blame me for being despo or wad.
I juz pray that it will go well ~ God, You must help me sia! You know how bad I am at evangelising. [."] oh my sky! x_x so nervous sia @_@
I like my new private blog skin (:
but then again, it's quite pointless 2 change it until so nice, coz nobody sees it except me! =.=
The pict at e side says:
If I have the gift of knowledge
& if my faith moves mountains high
But not love
I am NOTHING
I changed my chinese blog's skin too. but it's still pink -.-" Updated 1 new entry. After lyk... 4 months of not touching at all @_@
This is what happens when u haf 2 many blogs... [."]
Btw I added a Verse of the Day section for this blog!!! (: Snatched it from my private blog @_@