TEP outing- celebration of Siqi's birthday
Today I was late!!! Oh my...!!! after yesterday I was abit upset with lateness...!!! I was late myself =.= for about 10 minutes. I underestimated the time the mrt takes to get from Bishan to Aljunied. Everyone was there except Yiheng when I arrived. OH MY!!! Even Diantha was earlier than me~! @_@ sorry, God, I'm not that gd a shepherd of my time afterall -.-"
Ugh @_@
I realise my cam got a lota photos I haven't even transferred to my com! Junwei was asking me to blog on JC East blog. Yups... So I'm lyk... ErR-[".] OPS I haven't even transferred it out!! x_x from camp photos to now -.-" Chloe, what haf u been doing?
well, spending more tym with God, that's for sure. Putting more effort into planting seed communities. Yups, is tat a gd enough reason? x) hahas~
Okies lahs, I'll blog about em soon. & blog here too. add e photos & all x_x
We went bugis to eat steamboat. Then Siqi came after Yiheng left... sadded, cudn't take grp photo wif both of em inside. Yiheng was so nice. he came but didn't eat, coz he wanted to eat wif his parents, his aunt birthday but he came anyway to pei us. AAAWWW (:
I'm still trying to learn how to do W face to face. For now, I'm doing it through letters. really, really long letters. Every word is written with love, zeal, pain (very suan lehs =.=) & most importantly, the power of the Holy Spirit. & God is with me behind every word I write.
But I'll attempt to do W face to face more. Sumhow, Chloe is a words person who can rite supa long letters but hahas, face to face ... "erR- what do I say?"
Sometimes, I wish tat my convert story was less dramatic.
God, You've spoilt me too much. See lahs, now everyone wants to be spoilt by You? How are You gona spoil everyone? Duno wad to say liaos, You can do anything anyway @_@
back to school tomorrow! HAHAS, jiayou Chloe~Dun 4get wad u're gona be doing~~~ ^^V yeah~
I'll be meeting Jiayi for lunch b4 saturday this week. But shall haf 2 find a common tym slot, which is kinda hard =.= ugh @_@ oh well~