Friday, June 13, 2008

Quiz

I'm doing this for my sister coz she asked me to do it & for God, coz I wana be loving & nice to my family.

Honestly, I think it's a rather stupid quiz but since my sis named me to do it, I shall do it for her.

BUT I think it's dumb still -.-" & e order is in no particular rank of trust/ anything. I juz randomly thought of names then stuffed em inside.

Name 25 people and at the end, choose 5 ppl to do it, name then read:

1) Hweeli
2) Huiyi, Ang
3) Linxiu
4) Sijie
5) Puvana
6) Siti
7) Melissa
8) Chengying
9) Den
10) Louis
11) Fangyun
12) Pammie
13) Yiteng
14) Yixiu
15) Justina
16) Junwei
17) Yvonne
18) Xinya
19) Nadiah
20) Evelyn
21) Tim
22) Mikey
23) Dear
24) Chewyan
25) Yirong

a) How did you meet number 14? (Yixiu)
Well, she's in my school, my class, my clique, my church, my care group. I met her when I was in TJC. She was with Yvonne & Xinya. & somehow we just talked

b) What would you do if you have never met number 1? (Hweeli)
I will never have gotten through those trying times better than I have. It'd been worse lorhs.

c) What if number 9 and 20 stead? (Eve & Den)
Hahas, that'll be so funny!!!

d) Describe number 3. (Linxiu)
Well, she arhs.... a girl tt never grows up. Still quite childish, loves soft toys, has 1 huge collectn of em. A very gd fren of mine, though she sort of lacks joy at times. She has a lot of compassion for her friends. She is really very sacrificial when it comes to her good friends like me. She'll go all e way to TJC to watch me perform for a short while & din even get a chance to talk to me... Sum more it's on her birthday sia!!! so wasted she reserve it for me! So she really loves me a lot. I thank God for such a good fren (:

e) Is number 8 attractive?(Chengying)
Hahas, I duno lehs. He's a child of God so I suppose so. All children of God are attractive if they follow our Lord. & CY does so I guess tt makes him attractive coz he has a thirst for God.

f) Describe number 7 (Melissa)
Hahas, she likes stones. I dun understd why at all @_@ she's quite loving to me. She noes gifts is my love language so she used to buy me so many things. Actuali I lyk to give ppl gifts, when ppl gif me gifts I dun exactly feel tat loved. She doesn't noe tat yet though. but she will soon coz she reads my blog. She's a trustworthy & nice person. Willing to go all out for others. She's also my shepherd. & I guess God lyks 2 put ppl who r alike in ways as shepherd & sheep. Coz she's as stubborn as me. LOLS

g) Do you know any of number 12's family members? (Pammie)
Well... we always use Pammie's house for tianjin exchange programme barbecue. So I've met em b4. her family are catholics (: & her mum & her grandma are super nice!!! (:

h) What language that number 15 speaks? (Justina)
English chinese. a bit of singlish sumtyms. actuali I'm not tat sure. OH MY @_@

i) Who is number 9 going out with? (Den)
No1. I'm 100% sure that the love of his life is God.

j) How old is number 16? (Junwei)
His birthday not over yet. So... 17

k) When was the last time you spoke to number 13? (Yiteng)
ErR- yesterday? coz we juz haf our church camp? LOLS

l) Who is number 2's favourite singer/band? (Huiyi, Ang)
Well... SHE, mainly. FIR. She listens to mando pop lyk me (: YEAH

m) Have you ever dated number 4? (Sijie)
Yes, we go on girl dates wif our clique! LOLS. But we're both straight. obviously =.= Anyway God is the love of my life. So heck with dating for now xP hahas~

n) Will you ever date number 1? (Hweeli)
Of coz, she's my good fren! & she was alwaz dere for me! ALWAZ, even when e world was against me, she told me she would support my decision. & we do go on girl & girl dates

o) Is number 19 single? (Nadiah)
Nopes, she's attached already (:

p) What is number 10's last name? (Louis)
HAHAS, this I definitely know. Coz it's supa funny & unique. His sirname is Hor. YES! Lyk I dun want to eat this hor.... that hor. hahas xP

q) Would you ever be in a relationship with number 11? (Fangyun)
I am already in. We r gd frenz. & she's my laogong! I'm her xiao lao po (: We r loving wife & hubby xP hahas

r) What is the school of number 3? (Linxiu)
Singapore Poly

s) Where does number 6 live? (Siti)
Woodlands. Crazy girl lives in woodlands but goes to TJ to study. GOSH @_@ more crazy than me sia

t) What is your favourite thing about number 5? (Puvana)
She's funny & does silly things at times. then we laugh lyk siao 2geder

u) List down the 5 people to do this survey

& sabo others? No way man -.-" anyway, this is a stupid quiz. wad did I name e other ppl for when dere r no questions on them?

Y m I doing this.... [".] sighs

Sis, now u noe how much I love you. I even broke my promise. Shall continue to keep it. No more blogging, Chloe!