Thursday, April 1, 2010

To blessed to be stressed

Too blessed to be stressed

Taking time to count my blessings will *By God's wonderful & amazing grace* eliminate my negativity [which I am seriously, STRUGGLING SO HARD to fast from this week & also especially so for next week which is really the toughest week in my short-almost-1-academic-year as a CS student]

1) YES! COM206 is... temporarily satisfactorily completed [although there are areas that can be improved, as it is with every film we shoot when re-watch it again, but I doubt we will continue to edit it cause, next week is gonna be INSANE]

2) Thank God for Charn who was really such a gigantic help to our COM206 group
Truly a talented, patient & Godly fellow brother~(: Advice worth much more than just $50 ok? (not that I paid him or anything lols)

3) Managed to borrow the DSLR from school [so did the rest of my 224 groupmates YAY]

4) EASTER SERVICE: TIMELESS this Sunday [I can't wait!! WHOO~^^]

5) GOOD FRIDAY is good because I can rush madly all my assignments & group work! HURRAY

6) Saturday is our last outing as NYCB1 caregroup at Marina Barrage [So exciting! We've been planning to have an outing there since forever, it is finally materialising~]

7) Stella, Sharon, Tracy, Alvin & Huy for being in this family. & of course, Weeboon, Cathy & Charn who will be VERY dearly, dearly, dearly missed (;

8) A Sheppie who constantly feeds me with the WOG & who is so open with her struggles but is determined to do what is right in the eyes of God

9) The stress-eliminating KTV session on Wednesday night with the 9 brothers & Stella [HAHAS it was a crazy time of singing, fooling around, shouting & being high]

10) My family for being so understanding in this busy week lined up with projects, meetings

11) I got COM299 Youth Olympic Games Newsletter Practicum! (even though I am a mere Year 1) It is a 4AUs course which is Pass/ Fail & I even get a reporter's pass to report on the events! Blessed beyond measure (:

Course brief:
"A series of lectures / training sessions will give students a strong grounding in journalism, particularly sports journalism and entertainment reporting, which will be the journalistic cornerstones of the newspaper. A practicum course, students will be reporting on daily events, and working with professional editors to sharpen their news reporting skills. They will write or photograph or illustrate at least one item per day, or will work on the production of a live daily newspaper. "

12) Lastly...

Thank God I have Him (:
Thank You for dying on the cross for me, thank You for loving me beyond what I can imagine, thank You for constantly extending Your grace to me, thank You for making my life complete & fulfilling.


On this 2010 Good Friday & Easter weekend, I shall take time to repent, to remind myself of the price He paid for me, for the people around me, for all mankind whom He loves deeply ^^



WOW the difference it makes in counting these blessings