Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Morning Holy Spirit

Morning Holy Spirit! (:

I have been enjoying waking up early this week. [No I am not crazy @_@] Really thank God for my mum for driving me to school along with my brother (even though technically HCI is nowhere near NTU)

The great thing about waking up early is that I get to see God's glory painted all over the skies.

& I start my day thinking about the lover of my soul: Jesus

I think it really makes a lot of difference to whatever I set my heart out to do that day.
Morning Holy Spirit! Come & reign in me today~! ^^

PS: Can't wait for dinner gathering tonight with fellow JC East A's to send Clarence off to NS. Although I will probably be leaving early so I can mug for GV12 exam tomorrow @_@ Quite worried about storyboarding which consists of 50% of the marks!