-=+*~StArT oF sUmtHiNg nEw~*+=-

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Excuses

Excuses

How will I learn how to draw a good storyboard if I don't watch other peoples' films??? (:

Hahas, I love GV12!! xP
艋舺 Monga is good (; The kind of film I like!
Posted by Chloe筱文 at 2:00 AM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (59)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ▼  April (13)
      • & our lenses hold so much potential
      • Quote JW
      • Morning Holy Spirit
      • 艋舺
      • Excuses
      • De-stress
      • & this is why I am in WKW
      • Late post
      • Exams are just around the corner
      • On days like these
      • Power rangers+Hello Kitty & the mysterious sunburn
      • My greatest love is You
      • To blessed to be stressed
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2009 (131)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (17)
    • ►  May (18)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2008 (158)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (22)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (19)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (26)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (22)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.