Note: If you're wondering why the photos are up on my blog but not on Facebook it's because 397 photos take a long time to be uploaded (:
& it takes forever to load photos. I have a feeling because everything is in SHQ -.-" But hey, at least Blogger lets me upload when it didn't used to in the past, used to drive me nuts.
Anyway, I think I will really miss these co-labourers in Christ like crazy. Cathy, Charn & Weeboon, really don't know what NYCB1 will be like without you guys.
But heys, by God's grace, NYCB1 Generation III will be even better! ^^ Tracy, Tze Siang, Sharon, Stella, Huy & I will continue to grow closer to God & to each other~
& Happy 21st to my dearest Sheppie whom I love & respect very much~
hahas~ Happy birthday my dear (; xin ku ni le!
I really love this photo above so much! x)
& mysteriously I got sunburnt... am still recovering from it. Worse, I have an uneven tan *gasps*