God, I'm only human XD So I shall now proceed to post one bimbotic post... x_x

Vic Zhou 周渝民(Zai Zai仔仔) is really handsome!!!! (: *swoons over him*
I was just watching the taiwanese drama, Silence 深情密码 & I skipped to the last episode cause the middle is kinda boring though it's very sweet cause the couple has more sweet moments together ^^

YES I know all my idol dramas are very outdated, I haven't had a chance to watch them even though I bought them in 2007 December during the tianjin trip (YES GOSH Chloe, thank God you have such great self-discipline)

He's SO HANDSOME!!! Oh my gosh, why are taiwanese guys so handsome!! xP *swoons again*
What I love about him is his voice & the way he talks! & how he's very gentle & humorous! Yet when he looks serious, it's so dazzling & attractive! & when he has a pained expression, I really feel so sad & my heart really wrenches for him. I guess that's why he is an actor, his acting is supposed to make the audience empathise with them. His smile is so enchanting, I think it can chase any blues away. WAH, all the wanted qualities in a man!^^Yes, I know I sound very bimbotic. First Wu Zun, then Edward Cullen from twilight now Vic Zhou. AAAHHH I have so many princes!!! XP
LOLS~~~ AAAAHHH I can't stand it *swoons for the third time*
hahas, of course fantasies are always fantasies lahs. I have realised that the guy that makes your heart skip a beat is normally not the guy that you will marry.
Have been reading [Boy meets girl] by Joshua Harris. So far only into the first few chapters but they use experiences of real life christian couples & their own journeys to illustrate biblical ways of looking at courtship so it's really quite interesting. Courtship= relationship with a direction, headed for marriage & guided by wisdom & the Word of God. NOT dating which is frivolous & like changing clothes & hurting people along the way.
After talking to Justina, I realised that WOW it's really so nice to get married early.
BUT THEN I also found out that if you want to get married, you need to attend a marriage course together, which lasts for 1 or 2 years. In that period, you find out more & more about the person you intend to marry serving God together & if you get sick waiting for the marriage day & being his fiance during those years, then... obviously he's not the man for you. I mean, you're gonna spend the rest of your life with him, if you can't last a few years then GG (:
Justina was telling me, if you want to get married early, you need to start saving for your dream wedding now. LOLS!!! Oh my, I always felt that a simple wedding would do. But come to think of it, it's only once in a lifetime!
Because I'm jobless, therefore I am actually thinking about such rubbish. LOLS ~=.=
{The childish wedding plans of a 18 going on 19 girl}
I want my wedding vows to be taken in an outdoor and scenic garden or inside a church.
All our family members, friends, relatives will be there to witness everything. HMM then again, I don't think I want it to be that grand. We'll just invite people who are closer to us.
We will have simply ADORABLE & pretty flower girls.
& my daddy will walk me down the aisle in a gorgeous wedding gown (which I will rent cause it costs a bomb to buy =.=). God, I pray that by then, he has already welcomed Jesus into his life! Then he will not object to me being married in a church/ having a marriage service. YES I WILL DEFINITELY HAVE A MARRIAGE SERVICE!!! ^^
Hallelujah~ How can we not praise God on my wedding day?! MUST HAVE! Hopefully through the service & sermon, people are drawn closer to God bit by bit. YES I must have a sermon on that day!!! XP & I'm sure my husband will definitely agree with me on this.
Then we will say our "I do's." On that day we will truly be a convenated couple, bestest of friends, soulmates, confidant with God in the centre of our relationship, and we will walk out of the place devoted to God as His children, dedicated to serve Him all the days of our life together.
Yes it will be a joyous occasion & hopefully we don't spend a bomb on it. Everything shall just be as simple & sweet as simple can afford (:
Then we will go for our honeymoon. I'm thinking Switzerland. High standard of living but high cost of living too =.= & it's just SO BEAUTIFUL!
& we will definitely stay in a romantic resort. For once, we will lead a luxurious lifestyle for 3 days. (Let's be realistic, I really don't expect both of us can take leave from work for too long)
WOW! Then we will return & spend the rest of the days of our life together quarrelling over small things & making up over them, fighting over the remote control, comforting each other with our presence (or in my case, love in silence) cooking delicious meals for him, going out on dates together even though we're already married, ironing his clothes with love, spending quality time bonding with both our parents, doing small things like holding hands when we watch the tv together, praying together & sharing our Quiet Time learnings with one another, going church & jumping for God together...then when we have kids, we will spoil them with care & love & concern yet still spend quality time to go out, just the two of us...wah & the list goes on & on & on... WAH so sweet! AAAWWW (:
I think I'm dreaming too much already.
I think I'm dreaming too much already.*hits myself*
*Chloe plops back down to earth*
Yes, Chloe is only 18 going on 19. She's still very young & a very far way away from matrimony. After factoring the marriage course time, I think I will most probably get married at 25 or something =.= NO! T_T
Oh well~ I guess the age really doesn't matter afterall because God already has His perfect plan for me~~~ Dear God, You know I want children! Please, I don't want to die because of hard labour if I conceive at such a late age T_T



