About A's
Well...the much awaited day had gone & passed like any other day. But then it was not just any other day to people like me who took their A level examination result slip.
Before I go on further...
I really thank God for this family of God in Youth JC East A. I am really very priviledged to have gone through this phase with these brothers & sisters in Christ (:
Thank God for my friends in TJ.
Thank God for the teachers who were ever so patient and gave their best to us so that we could attempt to do our best.
Thank God for all the great & down times in TJC ^^
I really love this school...
The school in which I met God. The school where I met the bestest best friend I could ever have.
The school where my caregroup sessions were mostly held.
The school in which the class of 2807 went crazy together in.
The school which does not have a seed commuinty inside as of now. YET.
If I don't have God... I won't have the strength, courage, perseverance to pick myself up when I fall. I won't have the determination to wipe my tears away & just continue in whatever I believe in & trusting in whatever God has in store for me.
God, I will always remember TJC as the place where I met my true first love. You (:
===============
Results wise, I know I did my best & God really topped up the rest. All glory to God & God alone. Good or bad, results can always be a testimony to others in how you react to them. I pray that my reaction really did lift His name up high. Enough said.
Still figuring out where to go from here but I know my future is in His hands (: & they are in very VERY good hands.
I really want to salute Liyin. I have so much to learn from this sister in Christ. Louis Peter also. I really love this CL of mine. He is really a very spiritual man of God. I really pray that in the remaining time, I can be a good armour bearer. I really admire how Oliver supports Louis. One day... I believe I will be a good armour bearer for my CL.
thank You, God, no matter what... Even when storms come, I know that Your grace is enough ^^ It has been tried & tested since the day I first stepped into Anderson Secondary School till this day in which I stand in Your presence.