Release of A's results is tomorrow! finally, the long awaited day! ^^ frankly speaking, I'm looking forward to it so that I can move on to my next phase of life (:
& actually what's on my mind is more of the amazing things we can do for pioneering tomorrow XP
I don't know where I'm gonna go from here. I don't know how I'll do for my A levels. Is it good or bad?
But I know that my future is in God's hands. & I know that I don't & never will serve to get good results. If I get good results, they are blessings out of God's grace.
No matter how many A's I have in my A level cert, God has been, is and will be the faithful God that He is. Never will this fact change. Never will I doubt that God will make a way.
Whatever my results, Lord, I want them to glorify You. No matter how good or how bad they are, God, I pray that my response will be an act of worship. I will be thankful for the results.
Because I just simply want to trust in Your perfect plan.
Like a child, surrendered to Your will...