Monday, June 15, 2009

UNSTOPPABLE

I am UNSTOPPABLE for God

I am back from camp! YAY (:

reached home at 5pm & officially didn't knock out & die on my bed. I have some things to do before I go into Chloe's dreamland. Consolidate my learnings & what I gained from camp, what I responded, card making, settling NTU administration stuff to get into the uni [giving me a headache], chasing my employer for my pay T.T {WHY have I still not gotten it YET? ): SOBS} & taking out the stuff in my bag.

Camp was amazing! The really bad thing was that Tianli fell sick so she couldn't come at all. Liyin was in Italy. Although I am very sure God has His reasons for letting all these happen. Also... my sheep wasn't there at all either T.T SOBS WeiYeat, Clarence, Ryan all made an effort to come part time even though they had stuff on before/ after. I really want to thank God for Eileen & Angeline who came full time ^^ I mean $140 is really not cheap, especially not for someone who is schooling.


Of course, not forgetting Louis Peter, Nicole & Kangli (: I have really missed Louis. It was really fun having him around again ^^ He is SO spiritual! I learn so much from him every single day that I am serving God alongside him (:

I learnt SO, SO, SO much from camp that I was so overwhelmed that before I met Kangli, I was like aaahhhh how to consolidate? & after I met her, I still had so much to examine, so much to reflect on.

This is my last church camp with Youth. I have always believed that change is a constant. & in different ministries, we grow differently. I will always remember that night when Louis called me to ask me if I would accept the invitation to stay on & warned me of the short adaptation period that I would have. & he said, I trust that you know better than to base your faith on the ministry that you are in rather than on God.

I have met all my camp objectives. Although the first 2 (breakthrough in pride & patience) were more like, God spoke specifically to me in this area. & praying more in the Spirit is a HABIT meaning I have to maintain it for a very long time! I still need to cling onto God to see if I have achieved a breakthrough in these areas ^^

Godly courage is honouring God more than honouring man. Peter was loud in his love for Jesus, he followed Jesus but yet he had a hidden need to seek approval of others & to impress the people around him. Is my BEING determined by my doing or vice versa? No. God first called me to be a child of God out of grace. Serving in caregroup does not equate to me being a better child of God. Grace is something already given to you though you didn't do anything to deserve it. I am a vessel to be used by God. We don't live our lives for others to see. We ultimately live for the applause of Jesus alone.

If I want to serve God even more out of comfort zone, Pastor Shirley reminded us that you need knowledge to serve God effectively. An application is to reflect more. If you keep running away & shirking away from things you've never done before, you are missing out a chance for God to show you His faithfulness in your life. Also, you will never learn & you will keep running. It is a lie that we are too small/ incapable to do anything to make the world a better place. No dream is too big for God. Pastor Shirley also told us the importance of being prophets, visionaries & dreamers. We need to know that we should not limit God with our puny knowledge.

The change in ministry as I transfer over will be a real challenge. I am pushed out to a completely different place where I have no idea how things are being done & I barely know anyone. I am kinda expecting to be a little lost but I know that God holds my future. & I have been holding true to the covenant I made with Him in my 1st church camp in Oasis. I will never leave God no matter what the circumstances. & leaving because of inability to adapt is the crappiest reason even I will never accept. If I can't accept it, much less God right? (: This camp, God reminded me of the convenant & my promise to Him. I am going to stick with Him till I see Him face to face!

During the 1st teaching, Pastor Shirley asked who has known God for 1 to 3 years. I fall within this category. She drew a graph of explosive growth in the beginning & then stagnating. Anything that stops growing will start dying. A stagnant life is NOT life to the fullest in God. I pray that I will still continue to be pruned constantly by God & continue to have breakthroughs in different areas of my life!

YEAH (: I really pray that I can see my sheep's life transformed 180 degrees before I leave.

OK photos time!!!

Aiyo, I AM ALREADY EXPIRED in youth! Hahas~ (: Yahs I am so old already. When we were playing games,I was in Leopard Tank team & there were brothers & sisters in Christ about 5 years younger than me & Louis. We were both =.=

Do you know Amanda's baptism name is Chloe? (: LOLS
TPJ gals (:
Me & my shepherd. I really valued the time during extended worship when I got the opportunity to pray for Kangli & to affirm her for giving her best to her sheep. [It is really not easy to be a shepherd] God also spoke to me to see people through His lenses, to see the best in every single person that He created & loves. Also, to persevere even though I have so little time left & things seem to look very bleak now.

I think I took really little photos. I was reminded of what CY would always tell me, why bother? You're gona see each other for all eternity in heaven. I guess it's cause I like to look at photos & to think back on fond memories.
With Bryan from VJ & Brian from AJ.
Tianlong
Ruixian. HAHAS this crazy guy, always so high & LOLS! ^^
AAAHHH I love Jocelyn, she is so cute & random (: LOLS

Since it's like my last youth camp, of course I must take a photo with my DL Raphael right? (: HAHAS

Time really flies! It feels like just yesterday when I had received Jesus into my life by saying the sinner's prayer & now I am leaving youth in mid July.

God is really faithful (x Camp was a stepping stone to bond our TJMJ caregroup together. I really pray that we will be bonded strongly in the Spirit. I want to leave knowing that God did use me to make a difference in these people's lives.

I want to stick through with the responses I made to God in camp. I want to follow through the promises I made to Him. & the coolest thing is, He will be with me as I struggle.

I love Y-Hope (: But ultimately, I love God