This is cutie Jocelyn (: Karmen, Ruixian's eye & Karen behind ^^ HAHAS~ Crazy dunman people. I really thank God that I got to know them better as we played volleyball together late at night. I am sure this is the only camp I slept so little on the last night (less than 1 hour) HAHAS think this is my most memorable youth camp.Check out the size of our unit JCEASTA (: WHOO ^^I'm sure we can grow to be even bigger as we grow in quality & in quantity as we outreach together for God.
Can you spot me? Well, I'm being blocked ): SOBS 2nd row next to J Loh & Steph ^^
Stupid faces xP
TJ MJ caregroup (: Missing Clarence, Wei Yeat, Tianli & Xianjue sheepy ):
this was a suggestion by Ryan. Cool right? (: WHOO but I fail sia, I am slow at jumping & I look retarded x) HAHAS


Check out our unit leaders J Loh & Api (: HAHAHAS! Kim is SO AWESOME at making every photo look gorgeous. I am so gonna learn photog & editing 1 day!! xP
All us women of God (: I'm beside Siqi, Althea & June ^^ I think this is the only camp I got to know practically everyone in the unit by being stupid+bimbo, laughing at myself, coming up with lame jokes & crappy 'pick up' lines. WAHOO I am on my way to becoming siao for God (: YEAH MAN
AAHHH my legs fail. Somehow, my caregroup members are able to make it look so much nicer T.T SOBS ): HAHAS nvm God still loves me ^^V
Memories, a renewed covenant with God, new & deepened friendships. I have gained so much during this UNSTOPPABLE camp.
=======================
To my dearly loved Sister in Christ & friend,
I am not going to say anything much. If you have set your mind on behaving like this, I cannot control you or force you (: I will continue to love you & pray for you & ask to meet you every single week. I will still email, call & sms you. If you refuse to pick up/reply, I will still continue to try to contact you because you are important to me.
I have done my best, God. & I am serving You, not myself. Like Louis told me, if my best is good enough for You, it should be good enough for me too. No need for me to feel insecure or guilty. I love You Lord, & I will be a faithful shepherd to my sheep & sheeps to be, just like how You are the most faithful shepherd to me^^
I love you my dear. that means I see you for who you can become in Christ ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~