Thursday, June 11, 2009

Chemicals & heat

Chemicals & heat+great food

Recently, I have been learning how to curl my hair from youtube videos (Yeah I'm serious) so I have been grabbing at opportunities to hone this skill.

The terrible aspect of this is... my hair is subject to chemicals (due to the hair products) & heat (for styling)

I straighten my fringe everyday before I go out because it is so poofy and annoying.
This is a life-saver (: Yeah, I know... It's made of chemicals too. But when your hair is all tangled because of a powerful hairspray & some curling, this is the best I got to return my hair back to normal.

Thank God for this hair product.

The restaurant [Waruku] has really good sashimi & unagi!!! (: spent about $30 there today having dinner with Louis Hor, Louis Chong, Nicole, Apinun, Junwei & Kangli [the last two people didn't really eat] It was really worth it! ^^ We went into a room of our own [no additional charge] & it was super jap, with the wooden table, the cushions for us to sit on (but because singaporeans are not used to kneeling like the japanese, we get to put our feet comfortably under the table & sit like we're sitting on a chair) & the green tea that we ordered added to the "jappy" atmosphere.

We all soon started conversing in japanese^^ hahas~


I am so going back there again! ^^The Unagi & ebi tempura was out of this world!!!! (: Great salmon sashimi too XP

Teoheng Karaoke (Katong Shopping Centre 1st floor) is cheap, $24 1pm-5pm. We paid for the room usage, not per head so in the end we ended up paying $3 only.

Karaoking with these crazy people makes me feel like laughing 80% of the time. Even when we were singing sad & sentimental songs.

3 hours of L4D is scary for my brain & eyesight. [not 3 hours straight of course]

I am really hopeless as a survivor. I love being an Infected ^^ Louis Hor became slightly insane & started to talk like me in the game (adding emoticons whenever he talked & adding stuff behind the "lol") I am going to apply for a patent & charge him for copying my style XP LOLs

Thank God for Louis Chong who gave me a ride back in the cab