We are a forceful church for God. Unstoppable in advancing His kingdom.
(Narnia has a lot of biblical references. Makes sense to use their screencaps)
We are God's mighty army. & we are growing for Him.
Camp objectives
1) Breakthrough in pride
2) Breakthrough in patience
3) Pray more in the Spirit [to follow through even months after camp]
4) Be convicted by God to serve even more, out of my comfort zone
5) Get to know the other brother & sisters in the unit better
I did not pay $140 to go to downtown east to just spend 4 days & 3 nights in Coasta Sands chalet! (though I will most probably be sleeping in a sleeping bag HAHAS~) I am going there to meet God & He WILL speak to me big time & do amazing works in my spiritual life.
I am going to be transformed at camp! ^^ & I know God will meet all my objectives by speaking to me. He always does.