Monday, June 22, 2009

'Medical' check up

I miss my voice ): Medical checkup

I have still yet to recover from the "husky & deep" voice syndrome T.T
I still can't sing properly @_@

I can't believe time has passed so quickly! It seems like just yesterday I was worrying about what subjects to pick for JC1. It seems like just yesterday I was living a life chasing after temporal fantasies.

Now I'm going into university in 2 months' time... WOW God how did I go through all that?
So much has changed... yet I know Someone who doesn't^^

Sometimes when I get tired,
It is knowing You are here with me that keeps me going.

Peter [Louis... I am trying to call him by his baptism name more] told me when you serve God, you must always come back to this Bible verse & ask yourself, is this true in your life now?

2 Thessalonians 1:11

11With this in mind, we constantly pray for you, that our God may count you worthy of his calling, and that by his power he may fulfill every good purpose of yours and every act prompted by your faith.

Am I doing things on my own or by His power?
Are my motives right before God?
Is everything I do prompted by my faith & my love for Him?

My medical checkup. Leave your heart & your spiritual walk unexamined & it will die gradually until one day the cancer spreads to your whole body & you find it impossible to heal. But even if that day comes [I pray that it won't for me] God will give us a new heart, a new body. There is always hope for those who hope in You.