
I'm happy for Kim & Api! I still remember the days when Api would complain how many MSN conversations he missed by not moving to adults early. Hope they continue to grow closer to each other & closer to God (: God is truly amazing! He has this way of making things work out for the 'best' plan, & sometimes this 'best' might not be happily ever after like we want it to be, but it'll be 'blessed' ever after like how God knows is best.
& I guess 1 very important lesson I gained from all this is that God doesn't withhold the best from those who wait. At Your perfect timing & Your will be done, Lord! Before that, I really have so many areas to grow in, so many unchartered grounds to step into & so much to learn about broadcast. Whoever he is, may You continue to prune & test him too, until the right time comes (:
On a sidenote, I am in love!

For those of you who don't know yet, welcome Baobei to my new lovelies' possessions.
Ipod touch: Darling
Macbook Pro: Baby
DSLR: Baobei

Meet Baobei (: Whom I've yet to learn how to use yet.
After much consideration, checking of reviews & asking around, I decided against a 550D & bought a 7D instead. Hahas, don't need to know what's the diff, just know that it costs a bomb & I am officially broke. Broke, but still lacking an extra battery for bringing out when filming & telephoto lens for YOG & Speedlite for flash at night. & also, prime lens for shooting film so that the composition won't change when focus changes. Decided that God will make a way somehow xP
I spent the whole of yesterday thinking of an interesting sequence, writing shot list & script, shooting & editing. Finally the self-shot, self-directed, self-edited video is done after 24 hours of hard work! (: It feels crazy & like a marathon with no sleep in between
Really tired & half dead but I think it was a great experience as I look back. Tight deadlines should be a norm in CS as we go higher up.
The more I look at the finished product, the more I think I will give myself 30/100. & the 30 is for working within the tight deadlines & a particular shot I liked with the time lag & main character in focus in the background as couples walk past in the foreground. That was the only artistically taken shot out of the many shots in the video.
Many areas to improve include camera shake when handheld, shifting composition, pulling focus not totally at my command, shadows casted on the ground, no 3 point lighting, continuity, static shots... & the list really goes on & on.
But I'm glad I attempted it (: I really experienced how tough it is to run a one-woman show in producing work. Wah, how do people manage it?!
As I'm really not satisfied with this finished product, titled "The Accident" at all, I shall not post it on Facebook or Youtube or here. So if you'd die die like to watch it, you can just ask me (: But seriously, I can't bear to watch as others view it! TT____TT No way am I showing to even a single CS soul! @_@
OKies, Lord, everyone starts somewhere right? There's still a long road ahead