Thursday, May 20, 2010

Back from SubD

Ruminating

The interesting thing was that because I brought my Baby (Macbook Pro) [hahas sometimes even I confuse the names of my things xP ] for the slides to be shown for Praise & Worship, I managed to record what Tim shared with us at Sub D. Am excited to let Stella listen to it~ Because I will never be able to teach like Timothy, not in the same style at least @_@

What struck me most were: Contending for your faith. Persevering until you see breakthroughs. Growing instead of just doing more. Living with the reverent fear of the Lord (:

Excited about what God will continue doing in my life.
Fight the laziness monster with self control & discipline. Fight insecurities with the WOG. Fight disagreements with godly counsel & resolving issues completely. Fight strongholds with support from one another.

I am so privileged. I can't sing better than most people yet God gives me little opportunities to serve as a support singer. I can't make the best MM slides but He uses them to minister to people. I can't speak well but He puts people in my life to share His love to & He entrusts me with His flock, people who really matter so much to Him. I can't make the best films but I have chance to serve in uni camp publicity & design committee. I'm not very rara but I manage to talk to & be at ease with the freshies we meet. By His grace, which is powerful & at work in my life. Constantly.