Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Starting to feel the strain

Starting to feel the strain

I need better time management.
Sometimes, it's so difficult to choose between friends, fellowship & mugging.

Sometimes, it's really so hard to put God first.

Maybe I'm taking too much for myself. 22 AUs, WSC [Welfare Services Club] on saturdays before services, giving tuition twice a week. & of course, caregroup which is mandatory & I would never even think of missing.

I can't neglect any of them yet by trying to do them all, I might end up with none at all

As I was doing QT just now, this verse struck me

Ephesians 1:18-19 I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is like the working of his mighty strength

Not by my strength, but by Yours, oh Lord

I don't exist just to study. There is more to life than that.