Saturday, September 5, 2009

Thank You & you

Thank You and you (:

Yes Chloe is now 19! ^^ YAY
Initially, I thought my second birthday with God would be a quiet one with me & God only.

{SORRY I AM GOING TO BE VERY LONG WINDED}
Thank You Lord. I was very pleasantly surprised at the blessings He poured out on me, be it directly by speaking to me, arranging amazing events or through the people around me that He has so divinely placed in my life.

My second birthday spent with God & I am seriously not sick of it at all (:
On a service day that's a first.
Pastor Jeff spoke at service today & I am so blessed by his sermon! ^^
"The heart & the hands are connected. When the hands are involved in the work of God, the heart will be moved."

Thank You Lord for always loving me & rebuking me+shaking me to my senses whenever You see my focus shifting slightly. Thank You for Your love, Your forgiveness, Your grace, Your understanding, Your anger when I repeatedly sin or run away from my feelings, Your presence in my life & most importantly, You. For being my bestest best friend in the entire universe. For being the greatest Heavenly Father I could ever have.

Now for you. Yes you! (:

In no order of love whatsoever

My family members. This is the first time I received a birthday present from my sister & my brother! [Somehow we just don't have the tradition of giving each other birthday gifts] & for my parents for obliging my request to eat buffet at Zhen Fa Seafood near our house instead of the usual expensive restaurants. For all these years of love, care & concern.

BBT, HL, HY My dear treasured secondary school friends who saw me through the saddest (?) & dumbest (hello I was young) period of my life. Thank you for the gifts. The carebear is on my bed, the bracelet will be worn (: Most importantly, I love catching up with you girls.
PS: BBT, please take care in America ok? Promise we'll keep in touch through webcam? 5 months is a really long time.

To the friends I made in TJC. All of you! (: Thank you for the blessings. Special thanks to Hon, Nia, Sijie, Xinya, Yvonne, Huiyi, Eve, Nad, Jan, Tim whom I really love & treasure. Thank you my friends, for making Friday night so memorable & for the gift & the card^^ Most importantly, for taking time out to meet & catch up amidst our busy schedules.

Family of God. Wah this list is uber long...
Thank you my caregroup members NYC B1. You really made my day with the surprise attack at night on top of ADM building. WHOA~ & all the smoke from the sparklers was hilarious! The 'donuts cake' was classic too. So was the lovey dovey chinese song dedication by HIM [LOLS^^] & thank you for today. For the birthday song singing again. For the laptop casing which is something that I just briefly mentioned to Chee Harn that I probably needed & somehow it was publicised. For the Facebook wall style card. For the cheerful flower that is really so adorable & SO HAPPY. I have a feeling if I'm angry & I look at it, I will want to punch it HAHAS~I'm just kidding! relax~

Thank you all my brothers & sisters in Christ serving God together with me in Hope International Ministry Singapore (:
For all the well wishes & the effort in getting my hp number just to sms me! ^^ Thank God for all of you! To all of you who came up to me & shook my hand in blessing!

To my ex-caregroup members in MJTJ caregroup who smsed me! Thank you thank you!

To CY, Justina, Xiu, Lisa, Den, Louis & Oliver... I will never forget the times serving in TJ caregroup with you all. Thank you for remembering ^^ [with the exception of someone HAHAS~ But he's forgiven]

******

To Simba, my fellow lion cubs. Thank you for the well wishes! Really pray that we will continue to be a close OG (:

To my juniors in TJC, Yanqing & Yiheng who remembered to my surprise! Jiayou for school ok?

To Freni, my beloved CS FOC og friends & ogls (: Thanks for the well wishes! ^^

To Vin, my friend since ... sec 4? It's been 3 years now. My auditionSEA [online game] boyfriend & my brother in Christ. Enjoy serving the nation ok?

To everyone else who does not belong to the categories above & is important to me still. (like my students from Chongfu Primary, my primary school friend, my ex-colleagues etc) You know who you are! ^^ I made it a point to thank everyone of you who remembered. Whether by sms or face to face.

THANK YOU ALL! (:

I am so blessed by every single one of you. *90 degrees bow* ARIGATOU!!