Journalism
When you are chasing after people for interviews, desperately running downstairs to see if the parents are picking up their children who take small buses, spamming interview questions in front of your Baby, cracking your head like mad thinking of a news lead... you know you are behaving like a journalist.
Journalists... the epitome of kiasuism and critical thinking in an extremely short amount of time.
Which really makes me wonder if I have both *faints*
God, thank You for blessing me in so many ways. You are really so faithful! ^^ I managed to get a phone interview with Mr Chong Pang Boon, Deputy Director of Bus & Taxi Regulation under Land Transport Authority~ YAY!
Sadly, I am still hankering after one with bus company representatives... @_@ So if you find me looking stressed and tearing my hair out, it's probably because I am still chasing after people requesting for interviews. HAHAS~ Actually if you think about it, it's really funny. The extent we go to to get our interviews. My tuttee actually takes small school bus to school.
I know God is a faithful God.