CS Lewis song- By Brooke FraserIf i find in myself desires nothing in this world can satisfy,
I can only conclude that I was not made for here
If the felsh that i fight is at best only light and momentary,
then ofcourse I'll feel nude when to where I'm destined I'm compared
[CHORUS]
Speak to me in the light of the dawn
Mercy comes with the morning
I will sigh and with all creation groan as I wait for hope to come for me
Am i lost or just found? On the straight or on the roundabout of the wrong way?
is this a soul that stirs in me, is it breaking free, wanting to come alive?
Cos my comfort would prefer for me to be numb
An avoid the impending birth of who I was born to become
[CHORUS]
[BRIDGE]
For we, we are not long here
Our time is but a breath, so we better breathe it
And I, I was made to live, I was made to love, I was made to know you
Hope is coming for me
Hope, He's coming
**************

Today's sermon by Michael struck me in a lot of ways. I knew God was speaking to me.
& so I decided that I would send the email tonight. I would stop being so prideful & just be real before God again. Only then can I be that powerful disciple of Jesus Christ, the King of Kings.
I looked back on my blog archives & I quote myself as I really said these back then...
From the entry called {Moving on}
[A] What are my convictions about serving God?
1) I love God because He was the one who extended His hand to me in times of depression & insecurity. Without Him, my life will be majorly screwed up.
2) God loves me & nothing can ever separate me from His love.
3) I am dedicated to walk with Him all the days of my life, even to eternity. Never will I leave God for anything else.
[B] How do I feel about the idea of moving on? HONESTLY!
I am nervous, Lord. I am very afraid I won't adapt well. I have always not been fast at adapting to changes. But then again, Lord, now I have You. It is completely different. With You, there is nothing to fear...I am also expectant because I can serve God in a new place & really learn new things. PLUS meet new people (: YAY~ I really pray that I can be a genuine person with friendships that impact others positively (working hard to be one)
...I must state this very VERY clearly: I am not going to forsake God for anything in this world because nothing is worth forsaking God for.I will not leave because I am weary. that is a crappy excuse. if I am weary I go to God & refresh myself, I DON'T leave or run away. This what I am very firm about. I will not leave God over anything because He is my Lord & Saviour. Without Him I am nothing.
[D] What mindset/behaviour do I think I should have when I move on?
Instead of being critical & moping, I will be high & friendly, enthusiastic & warm to make friends with others.I will NOT go with an enclosed mind. I love fellowship, I love knowing people & seeing lives transformed as we grow in God together. I will go with an open heart & mind to really want to follow God as I serve in Uni group.
the God of Uni group & the God of youth group is the same!!! Worship styles, ways of doing things are different but the desire to worship God & fulfill the Great Commission is still the same!
I follow God that's why I'm in church. I'm not following God just because I'm in the youth part of Hope Singapore.
I will make sure my spiritual walk is good & I do my QT dilligently everyday no matter how tired I am. I will always set aside time for God & to really ask myself questions & let God search me. I want to be authentic before God. No more hiding/ masking/ not letting God or the Holy Spirit search me. This is me & I want to be changed by God. He will mould me into a pleasing work of His hands. Even till the day I transfer & after that, I will really walk right with God because I am doing His work.Lord give me more annointing to do Your work, to attract & be relevant, to really appeal & administer godly principles to others.
+++++++++++++++
I want to be on fire for You. Always