I think I have never gone through something so heart-rending & heart-stopping before!
WHOO but I really, really, REALLY THANK GOD! Hallelujah!!!!


This will really teach me what "opening your eyes" means.
Having become a Mac Owner, [Oh yah =.= why have I not posted any photos of my Baby & me?!] I decided that it was finally time to replace my non-existent mp3 player. Yes, I have an MP3 player?! No -.-" Actually I don't. It drowned in water & hence never saw the light ever again. So my source of music comes from my handphone, whose slider has somehow dropped off.
So to match my Baby [MacBook Pro] I decided why not get an iPod touch 32gb & name it Darling? (:
As the Apple Online Store gives you free engraving on the back of your iPod,
I felt that it was only reasonable to get it from the online store. Besides, I went to Cine's macShop and it closed down =.= I went to Orchard Central and they only sold the 64gb one. Who would need so much storage. Seriously, there's something called deleting the songs you hardly listen to?Having lost my ATM card once, I have a phobia of credit or debit cards where people can just mimic your signature and burn all your savings!!! OH the HORROR!
So I decided, I shall call up the Apple online store Singapore & do a bank transfer. So I did. The customer officer was really nice. She took down my engraving and promptly sent me an email with the details to do the bank transfer.
Because the DBS iBanking transfer requests that you omit the dashes, I did not copy & paste the account number. Being the blur queen I am, I actually TYPED THE WRONG ACCOUNT NUMBER & transferred to some random bank account from Citibank.
I had finished transferring. I checked the reference number of the transfer against the email. Only on the second check did I pick out that I left out one very important 0.
Yes. OH MY TIAN.
That doesn't even sum it up.
Horrified, I did the stupidest thing.
I went to transfer another of the iPod touch price to the correct account. I should have called DBS immediately. Then I informed Apple of the new reference number that is transferred to the correct account. This time, I checked the account number, bank number etc till my eyes practically fell out.
Then I sat there, horrified that I am really incredibly stupid.
Finally, I called Citibank. The customer officer directed me to call DBS since I used Ibank to transfer the money.
& DBS was really efficient. Soon, I got my money back. But they charged me $20 for the hassle they had to go through. But $20 to get the money that I worked hard to earn/ saved & scrimped for... is totally worth it.
Lesson learnt:
Chloe Tang Wei Mun, you are A SUPER BLIND BAT!
Thank God I got the money back. If not I will be seriously skinned alive by my parents. It was so not a small sum of money.
Meanwhile, my Darling is on its way. Due to arrive on Thursday (:
For all the trouble I went through, God really showed me how prayer works wonders, how I seriously have to keep my eyes open & be MUCH MORE careful.
Even losing my wallet doesn't beat this. *dry laugh*