Friday, August 14, 2009

Wee

Wee

School has begun. Lectures so far only though. By God's grace, I managed to get all the modules I wanted [another Comm studies module, an E Lit module for my minor & a Business law elective] even though initially because I'm a noob freshie, I was slowly reading & didn't click fast enough so ended up having my modules snatched away -.-" So had to camp in front of the system waiting for people to drop/ the school to add more slots.

Travelling time's really a killer. But thank God for my cousin who is sometimes able to give me a ride to school if our timetable coincides.

I have squeezed most of my lessons on monday, tuesday & wednesday YAY^^ [though I still have lessons on thurs & fridays =.=just that they're more slack]

Marvelling at the power of technology as we furiously copy all the lecturer's words of wisdom onto our lappies xP

It's just so easy to forget why you are studying & what your priorities are. Do keep a close watch over me Lord (: I want to do this with you