Sunday, August 23, 2009

LOST MY WALLET

Lost my wallet ):

Feeling quite cui now. Really thank God that at least my ez-link card wasn't inside *recalls the horror when someone used my card to borrow expensive books from the National Library & never returned them resulting in my mother having to pay $200 for the cost of the books*

But nevertheless, I lost my NTU matric card [replacement fee $21.40] Popular & This Fashion card [My mother wanted to kill me cause they were applied under her name & we always depend on the discounts] & then there is also my ATM card [cancelled the card] & a cashcard with very little money. I also lost my Tecman card. Doubt the person who found it would even know what it is. Cash $40

I got an incredibly harsh scolding from my mother. My father just kept quiet, fuming in silence.

I think I deserve it. After stupidly losing it on the cab, I didn't make 300% sure that it was not on the cab by checking the floor etc. But when I reached home I remembered checking my wallet on the cab to see if I had enough money to pay for the cab fee. But then when I was taking it out to pay for the cab fee, I couldn't find it anymore despite digging out the contents in my bag.

The stupidest thing is: I didn't take down the taxi number. & neither do I remember whether it was comfort/smrt/ anything else for that matter.

The 2nd stupidest thing is: I took the wrong night rider bus & ended up in some ulu place in pungol before I hailed the cab in the rain with no umbrella.



It's just not my day *sobs*
I thought of Pastor Jeff's sermon last night during combined service.
See through eyes of faith.

God I really believe that some kind Samitarian will return my wallet back to me
This could be a really cool testimony (: