Aren't we a crazy bunch of L4D addicts? hahas~ x)
Like Louis said, the time has come. We knew it'd come sooner or later, it's just a question of when.I was extremely touched by the cards & the well wishes/blessings/love they contained (: Thank you TJMJ caregroup for making this period of my life, these 7 months a great & fulfilling time.
Each & every one of you have made serving God an even greater joy. Nicole, Kangli, Louis, thank you for always giving your best to lead the group. Clarence, Weiyeat, Ryan, Tianli, Eileen, Xianjue, I really love having you all around. Your presence in our group is a testament to His love. Jiayou growing in your relationship with Him^^ Shiwei, I know you will continue to grow & contribute to the cg (:& to my dear sister Liyin, I am honoured to get to know you so much better as we serve God together in this land. May we have the smoothest transition ever & continue to become faithful women of God.
Every single one of you will be dearly missed.
Thank you for everything you've done for the Kingdom of God & for me, my dear shepherd Josharina Kangli.
& you, Louis Peter, what you told me in the letter I will bear in mind. If I do any of the 3 things you mentioned, you have every right & priviledge & I EXPECT you to call me up & give me a hard scolding & knock some sense into me.I promise I will not reject your calls/ dao your smses if you attempt to remind me of the promises I made in faith.

God is my God. & where I am serving in doesn't change who He is to me...
Chloe... No negative thoughts that are undealt with & not submitted to God.
No glossing over everything when accounting. That wouldn't be accounting.
No comparing & nitpicking every little thing that is different. Things would definitely be different.
No slacking.
No forgetting what your purpose in life is.
****
Romans 5:1
Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ