Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Uni camp is in 2 days



2 days...

Uni camp Plugged In 2010 is in 2 days. I can't believe the speed at which things are happening. Next week is my WKWSCI FOC! O.o Just last year, I was excited about going there as a freshman & getting to know people & make new friends.
HAHAS Long gone are the days when I cried in camp (Primary school & Sec 1). & long gone are the days I find it hard to make friends with strangers. Besides maturing, God had a big part to play (:

I am taking a well-deserved break from banner painting (uni camp comm), blasting songs (sshhh, it's a special activity), chionging HopeSem project (due next Tues during my WKWFOC), HopeSem reading (90+ more pages to go AAAHHH also due on next Tues), YOG research (YOG practicum), brushing up my skills on video editing, photography & post-production (for future use in school & for many other purposes) tomorrow before gearing up to serve God & His people in Plugged In.

I am *drum rolls* going for a date with my sis to Nihon Mura buffet tomorrow. Student price $19.90, 2:30-5:30pm. I am going to eat non-stop. Have planned not to eat udon or don. Sorry, no carbs & all meat! This is my first time trying it, hope it's worth it & they give you enough variety @_@

Then there's practice & must sleep early for Friday because we are going early to hang the banners at the camp site.

Whoo...
But I am so excited for my 1st full uni camp [I wasn't there for the full camp last year cause I was still in youth]

Despicable Me is better in 3D (: Seriously. & oh yes, it is really heart-warming because deep down I pray for the day my parents can be more outward in showing their love for us.

The yellow cutie minions are just unbeatably adorable!! See what I mean? (x
It was great spending time with Sihui, Kah Yee & Zhiqiang. Good food at Astons, heartwarming movie, chillaxing with coffee/tea & kaya toast with great people. What more could you ask for? Stella & Ruixia joined us at Ya Kun when we were snacking (;

& after that I still ate a full Pon Tian Wanton Mee meal @_@ AAAHHH I am gona become fat. But oh well, I will lose it all over the 9 consecutive days of camps starting Friday.


On a sidenote, I watched Eclipse. It was alright, I'd say better than New Moon, but I still don't like the Edward portrayed by Robert Pattinson. Ugh oh well~I'd like the movie's Bella more if she didn't always look like she was forever in agony, even in scenes that were supposed to convey happiness -.-"