I was very inspired by the courage of a fellow brother today. I think it takes a lot of trust in God to go with so much uncertainty but like I told him, God's plan is found in whatever decision that he makes as long as it is not against His commands (:
CY, jiayou as you take this step of faith! Your fellow siblings in Christ will be praying for you every step of the way to Melbourne ^^
I miss all the long chats we used to have about God, our ministries & the jokes we made. Outreaching together in TJ are some of the fond memories I look back on (;
Today, God told me, "See my fingerprints over the lives of the people I love? Do you see them on your life? I love you as much too, my dear child."
I do, Lord.
I marvel at how special I am to You. Even now.