Friday, July 2, 2010

Missing

Missing

Gazing into the open skies
Capturing every moment lest it slips past forgotten
Love that makes the world go round

YOG Practicum lectures are starting next Monday~ I'm really thrilled to be going through it with Santhi, Ash & Cherie. JS & some of our batch mates are in it too so it'll be fun learning & also stressful as we learn on the job.

I really miss going to your house often. Remember those days we snuggled on your bed together just watching shows & chatting about our relationship woes? We're just so caught up with our own things these days. I feel like I haven't been showing you much care & concern ): God, I pray that I will have more time to spend with you after I'm unemployed when next week ends.

I feel so limited by the amount of love & time I can give to the people around me. As I sat there eating chips after the really awesome OG karaoke outing today, listening to my mother, I felt rather sad that I only have 24 hours a day. If only my love was infinite like God's. Hahas, but of course, it isn't. & there's a reason why it's not this way.