Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Fearful

Worried

Met Louis & Oliver Tay Junwei [hahas, must spell out his full name because he calls my full name for fun too] last night. Great time at Cafe Cartel & just catching up together. Told them about it.

Louis was surprised & Junwei actually said, "Finally."

I smsed a few of the people important to me in this family outside my ministry. Kang, Liyin, Nic, CY, Den, Justi, Louis Chong & Mel. Maybe it is also because I didn't have the faith to mass sms everyone.

When Den said his stubbornness wasn't the wisest of choices, at that moment I just felt this tugging at my heart strings. & the Spirit just told me, Fight for it. Don't do it like a thief.

I need to do more than just fasting & praying.

Lord, I really need Your help & Your hand in this. I am so worried & afraid.

James 1:6-8 (AMP)

6Only it must be in faith that he asks with no wavering (no hesitating, no doubting). For the one who wavers (hesitates, doubts) is like the billowing surge out at sea that is blown hither and thither and tossed by the wind. 7For truly, let not such a person imagine that he will receive anything [he asks for] from the Lord, 8[For being as he is] a man of two minds (hesitating, dubious, irresolute), [he is] unstable and unreliable and uncertain about everything [he thinks, feels, decides].