Friday, March 12, 2010

Aaahhh

AAAHHH

After delaying & shelving this difficult-to-deal-with-part-of-my-life until the COM202 test today was over & done with, I have decided that I should stop running away.

God, I only have Friday & Saturday... then it's Sunday already!!! T.T *sobs*

Friday will most probably be spent running around, from lessons to going out to coming back to NTU to sort shirts & finally I can go home & rest.

Saturday will pretty much be a whole day dedicated to doing what I believe in.

Sunday will be Uni camp comm meeting. & an important moment that I am still not sure will happen @_@

Just when I thought I could rest cause it's the weekends, it struck me that these are the things I urgently need to do:
1) COM202 project, my own part by Saturday [which I really should have done earlier so now I'm suffering the consequences]
2) COM224 complete on Monday, with flash & the whole thing in html. Oh GOD! I have SUCH a long way to go
3) GV12 test on next Tuesday, I have not revised ANYTHING! Oh GOD!
4) HopeSem group presentation on next Tuesday. Louis & I have yet to finalise our stuff.

Dear God, HELP ME T.T
I just want to quieten down now & just arrange everything properly.

My God is bigger than all my to-do list!!!