Friday, March 5, 2010

Do not be afraid

Joshua 1:9

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

AMEN (:

It is not a right to receive blessings/ avoid punishment even though we obey God's plan if we violate God's designated authority.

Lord, I pray for my Father, may You soften his heart towards You & may You grant Him peace and patience to listen to what I have to say, Lord. I pray that You will just anchor our conversation and our conversation will be a calm and well managed one, one where there will not be any screamings & shoutings or beatings, one which is seasoned with grace and one with much willingness to understand the other's point of view. I also pray for Your hand to move in my life as I continue to seek You and to pray that Your will be done, whatever unpleasant things might come my way. I pray for a strong spirit, a spirit of muscular faith, one that is determined to please You, one that desires to obey You and to continue to love You with my entire life and one that is undeterred by difficulties and troubles. Lord, please anoint me with Your wisdom, supernatural wisdom that will really guide me on the best approach and the best way to put things across without offending and yet without compromising.

I pray that this family will walk out of this stronger than ever and may our bonds be strengthened by Your hand. & I pray for the evil one to not have any opportunities to sow discord but by Your Spirit, Lord, we will address the issues together and establish a better understanding ourselves.

Thank You Lord, for all that You have done, is doing, & will continue to do in my life & in my family.

I love You Lord. In Jesus' name I pray with faith, Amen! (: