School has begun again. 1 month of hols just zoomed past fleetingly.
It's great to be back in CS although our school now looks like some haunted school because of the renovation. Gone are our CS benches where we hang out. In it's place are sand, concrete, mud and wires...Santhi & I are trying to squeeze into the same tutorials for COM202 & 206. I'm really hyped up about 206 because I can finally learn all about filming & editing! (:
I'm going to give my best and if God wants to close the door to this track, I won't force it open.

No matter what, I am thankful that I managed to add so many mods from the initial 11AUs ^^
Dear Lord, let me cling onto this verse this sem as I embark on uncharted water with mods like Cyber Security, Web design & film! (:
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.