Thursday, February 4, 2010

Much to do

To do?

It is so easy to get caught up in the spiral of To-do's.

Sometimes I stop & ask myself, Lord why am I doing this?!

"It is Your love, it is Your goodness
It is Your kindness & compassion that fills me up inside
It is Your grace, Your tender mercy
It is Your presence in my life that satisfies"
~Song [[ It is Your love ]]

This song could always move me to tears.

I decided to personalise part of Psalm 23 for myself today (:

The Lord is my inspiration, I shall not have creative blocks
He makes me think of good concepts, He leads me to take good photos,
He restores my sanity. He inspires me with His awe and glory for His name's sake.
Even though I plough through the valley of the bleakness of readings,
I will fear no drowsiness, for You are with me;
Your voice and Your people, They nag me.

xxxx I really detest creative blocks xxxx

Lord drop me a good concept from the skies~!! x)