Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Sorry all, been so long since I've updated @_@

GIP Prelude in Suzhou was quite fun! ^^ Studying was really light, we only have like, 3 hours of lessons every weekday & afternoons were for sightseeing. Took lotsa picture, in Bee Hian, Melissa & Eunice's camera.

Being away from my parents, friends, cg, the church for 2 weeks was quite an experience.

Learnt how to be more independent, to rely more on God, to learn lots of new things with regards to taking care of myself & getting around.

The most valuable lesson I took back was God's grace, even when once in a while, I would miss QT, too caught up with the whole "I'm on a holiday" mood, God still answers prayers, still keeps me & my friends safe, still continues to speak to me through His Spirit.

I am just so blessed.

Christmas eve yesterday was another mind-blower. I learnt that when it comes to outreach, I really have so much more to learn. It was really humbling & I really thank God for my dear brother CY whom God used to teach me this valuable lesson.

As I spend this 2nd Christ-filled Christmas, I really look back fondly at all the fun I've had with Him, with His children and His children-to-be. Every single person in my life is dearly loved. & I am so blessed to be able to show my care & concern for those around me.

Thank you, all my friends, family & most importantly, thank You Lord, for loving me and accepting me.

Here's to more good & bad times ahead! ^^
Merry Christmas everyone~ have a blessed one. God bless you all