Blessed
I realise I seem to have gotten out of the habit of blogging & instead... have been using Tumblr to microblog a lot
I guess blogging really has it's benefits, you have all the room you want to express your thoughts & feelings (:
But microblogging is fast, saves time & well, hello, we're Singaporeans who lead a pace of life that is incredibly fast.
So I guess saturday nights are the time when I can really sit down & blog ^^
I was really very glad to be able to catch up with the ex-tj caregroup members today. Louis, Justina, Lisa, Yixiu and CY (: Den & Oliver were in camp.
It was truly a great time of fellowship & catching up. It's very interesting to hear all the different perspectives from the different parts of the same church in the family of God
NS, Youth, UniYA- Nanyang Campus & NUS groups
I think we can see that everyone is changing & growing & getting out of their comfort zones in many ways
I think it is always great to look back & laugh at all the times we shared
Service was AWESOME today. We learnt about how to sustain success in God's community.
I was extremely impacted by the part about reverence of God. This is a part that I have been striving hard to grow in. I often think that I am being spoilt by this Daddy.
Perhaps, just perhaps, I need to experience more of His heartbeat, more of His intolerance for sin
God looks for willing vessels, He also looks for character & competence
It will be time to pledge to the church building fund soon
This will be a time of testing of faith, a time of relying on God, a time of being very careful with every single cent spent.
I can't wait, God (:
I am so excited to be able to give to this family of Yours where I am growing in
Fellowship with my caregroup is really fruitful. We shared over dinner our convictions & about service. Everyday I marvel at how God places us together to serve Him
I am so blessed by everything today
I really believe that I need to grow in my wisdom & knowledge of God. I want to make a conscious effort to know more about Him.