Saturday, July 4, 2009

Camps marathon

CampS marathon

HIEE ^^ I've finally overcame the inertia to blog [."]

Going for camp at MOE labrador adventure centre [near harbour front] early today (over 12am already) all the way to Sunday. Then Monday 8:30am gotta be at NTU aka ULU land for my comm studies school camp (: all the way to friday 11pm when camp ends. & it's service the next day! WHOO!!! ^^

so exciting right?

But it's kinda packed together. & I will be coming out on wednesday to teach my tuttee maths & give her chinese spelling. then going back in for camp [".] cause her spelling is on thursday.

Doesn't my life sound very vibrant? O.o

Today at Corporate Prayer Meet, Pastor Jeff said if the devil cannot destroy us, he'll try to deceive us. If he can't deceive us, he'll try to distract us.

Dear Lord, as I go about this crazily hectic week. let me fix my eyes on what is really important. & not forget what is my purpose.

Sidenote: Den is going to be water baptised!!! WHOO! grats, my dear brother ^^ I will definitely be there to witness it (: