Hahas~YAY I am now in front of the computer typing this entry & feeling absolutely bummed out but still not going to bed x_x
1st camp- ACTSpotential camp organised by GEN ACTS (: Simba RAWR! Had fun with everyone there & got to know more people. We're meeting up for an OG outing on sunday for dinner+L4D!
Then immediately after that, I rushed home & packed my bag. Caught minimal sleep before Mum lovingly drove me to NTU WKWSCI. I am still getting used to the idea that this school will be my second home. Maybe I just haven't let it sink in enough yet [."]I LOVED WKWSCIFOC!!! It was really mind blowing, throughly exhuasting but super drop dead fun.
Though I missed the third day (amazing race) {AAAHHHH that is plain SAD} everything was insanely cool. My ogms were crazy & entertaining to the max.
MY OG WON!!!! *more screaming assumes* I am very blessed to be in FRENI ^^ Photos will be up when my newly made friends add me on facebook (: We have $150 Ben & Jerry's ice cream vouchers!!! Shiok~~
I really thank God for our OGLs Lide & Tze~ & ALL our AGLs & seniors attached. They really took such good care of us, cared for us & cheered us on throughout the games, even playing alongside us. It's this spirit of serving that continues to make FOC a success every year.
The succession of the camps made me so zonked out that even when I had enough sleep [4 or 5 hours in camp is alot already] I was just sitting there & stoning. WHAT IS THIS? O.o
Dear God, I need my 'RARA' back (: really, without You, I am nowhere near.
Whatever's going to happen in the next 4 years... Lord I pray that I will hold true to the promise I made You. Especially about overcoming my potential stumbling block.
Now... off to bed. My eyes feel extremely heavy. Ciao & God bless you ^^